• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Masteron E

Stranger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Trying to get some opinions.
How often does everyone shoot when they take Mast E. The last time I took it I was shooting every 3 days.
You think i could get away with twice a week or even once a week?

twice a week is ok.. 300 per:winkfinger:

Mondays and Thursday are plenty.

Yeah twice a week @ 200 mg each minimum, and 300 mg would be plenty.

Trying to get some opinions.
How often does everyone shoot when they take Mast E. The last time I took it I was shooting every 3 days.
You think i could get away with twice a week or even once a week?

For the most stable blood levels every 3.5 days.

Monday mornings and Thursday night.

^^no source talk here but no, its p

Most of what I've read and heard favors the Di-propionate ester of Masteron. I used this short ester instead of the longer enanthate ester and I really admired its effects - as did the girlies much to my wife's scorn, lol. I think the shorter ester - being stronger on a mg per mg basis - has a little more "firepower." Also, if I had enough, I would've ran it at 600mg EW; that is, 200mg EOD. But I had to settle for 450mg Weekly - 150mg EOD. Definitely ideal compound when in a calorie-reduced diet.

Heil Drostanolone Di-Propionate!

Most of what I've read and heard favors the Di-propionate ester of Masteron. I used this short ester instead of the longer enanthate ester and I really admired its effects - as did the girlies much to my wife's scorn, lol. I think the shorter ester - being stronger on a mg per mg basis - has a little more "firepower." Also, if I had enough, I would've ran it at 600mg EW; that is, 200mg EOD. But I had to settle for 450mg Weekly - 150mg EOD. Definitely ideal compound when in a calorie-reduced diet.

Heil Drostanolone Di-Propionate!

wouldn't the longer enanthate ester mean you can reach a higher blood concentration?

If you use mast e, in my experience depending if your BF% is already 11 or less 400 would be a minimum weekly, but 600 would be even better.

Pin 200mg Mon-wed-Fri along side your test and choice of oral and possibly tren, an your set for a fun ride

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Back