• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle Feedback

spartan1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello All. Hoping this goes well this is my first attempt at making a log. The main reason is to help keep me accountable and more so for your feed back to help me get 110% of the results that I should get if done properly. So Here we go. *** I just took my 4th dart yesterday. ( So 2 wks in)
It is going to look like this and I will adjust it accordingly as needed.
Dbol Kick start wk 1-4 50mg 25am 25pm
Tren wk 1-4 150mg every 4th day then 5-10 at 200mg every 4th day (then end)
EQ wk 1-10 200mg every 4th day
Test Cyp wk 1-10 150mg every 4th day
----
EQ wk 11-20 250-300mg every 4th day
Test Enth wk 11-20 200mg every 4th day.

So there it is. Now I wanted to know based on the above if I should be using an AI not so much because of the test but because of the tren? I was thinking I might be able to get away with just using Proviron since it helps to free up test in the system is a mild AI and is relatively low toxicity on the liver. I also have Arimidex on hand but not sure if it is needed and if so approx what mg would be appropriate.

My states are as follows:
5'10"
188 starting weight -(current weight 197)
Lean but not sure of BF you can see my 6 pack but not carved out.
40 yrs strong

Thanks again just want to get as much guidance as I can so that I can make sure to maximize this run..!

All BD products

Are you kidding?

You ask if you should use a ai? Ofcourse you should.
Any cycle needs a ai. You have arimadex on hand so start it emmediately @ .5mgs mon, wed & fri.
You have not mentioned anything about HCH. IMO it should start 2 weeks into your cycle @ 250-500 iu's 2x wkly.
You also are doing tren, I assume your talking enathate.
You would be wise to have cabergoline and run it @ .5mgs 2x wkly.
The d-bol can cause gyno symptoms very fast so jump on that adex a.s.a.p.
Do you have nolvadex on hand? Just in case more severe symptoms appear?
Have you got your PCT all planned out and products in hand?
It seems like you have gone through a fair amount of research but have forgotten just a few key points
I'm just trying to help you here bro not bust your balls.
Get these items, change a few things and have a great cycle.

You ask if you should use a ai? Ofcourse you should.
Any cycle needs a ai. You have arimadex on hand so start it emmediately @ .5mgs mon, wed & fri.
You have not mentioned anything about HCH. IMO it should start 2 weeks into your cycle @ 250-500 iu's 2x wkly.
You also are doing tren, I assume your talking enathate.
You would be wise to have cabergoline and run it @ .5mgs 2x wkly.
The d-bol can cause gyno symptoms very fast so jump on that adex a.s.a.p.
Do you have nolvadex on hand? Just in case more severe symptoms appear?
Have you got your PCT all planned out and products in hand?
It seems like you have gone through a fair amount of research but have forgotten just a few key points
I'm just trying to help you here bro not bust your balls.
Get these items, change a few things and have a great cycle.

I have HCG on hand and was going to take it every 4th wk every other day for 2 wks at 500iu's then wait another 4 wks and repeat for the whole cycle.
The Tren is HEX.
Caber is the only thing I am waiting on at this point.
I am 2 wks in on the Dbol and so far no signs of gyno.
Yes, of coarse I have a ton of Nolvadex on hand.
Yep have my pct all planned out and have all products in hand.
HCG Every other day for 2 wks at 500iu's
Clomid 50/50/50/25
Nolvadex 20/20/20/20/10

I think that about covers it all. This is my first time trying to run this with the low test to see if the tren sides go away. There has been a lot of discussion about this approach so I thought I would give it a try.

P.S. I also have Proviron on hand should I throw that into the mix after I stop taking the Dbol. Just curious.

10wks with hex is pushing the limits.
It may be wise to lengthen your PCT a bit.
The EQ should be nice for strength and vascularity.
Sounds like you have this one pretty well covered bro. I'm looking forward to following this one.
I didnt mean to assume you didnt have things planned out but the way it was written I wasnt sure.
You certainly have all items that are needed.
Best of luck to you this should be a great recomp cycle.:winkfinger:

10wks with hex is pushing the limits.
It may be wise to lengthen your PCT a bit.
The EQ should be nice for strength and vascularity.
Sounds like you have this one pretty well covered bro. I'm looking forward to following this one.
I didnt mean to assume you didnt have things planned out but the way it was written I wasnt sure.
You certainly have all items that are needed.
Best of luck to you this should be a great recomp cycle.:winkfinger:

Why do you say the 10 wks is pushing the limit? I know a lot of people that run it much longer than that.

Why do you ask me if I am on HRT? If you look at the total of all compounds the first 10 wks it is 1g. Then it goes up a little more for the next 10 wks.

I asked that because you had no mention of pct in your first post.

400mg per week of eq is way too low.

I agree. anything under 600 a week is pretty much useless. other then that maybe up the clomid dose for pct but it looks pretty good. you should've had your caber on hand before you started tho. if u start getting leaky tits and you have nothing to help with it then that is definetly a bad time

I am only doing 400 eq the first 10 wks then I am going to bump it up to 500 to 600 per wk for the next 10 wks. I just did a lot of research and it seems that there was a lot of talk about the synergy with tren test and eq so I just thought I would start it out here. So far everything is feeling and looking great. Plus I am already pushing 3cc 2x's per week and right now that is about my comfort level I know when I bump everything up at 10wks I am going to have to add an additional injection day for 3 times per week. I will keep you posted as things develop. Thank you for your feedback.

IML Gear Cream!
Yea I know some guys do tren for longer periods but I just think it's wise.
8 wks is pretty much the norm so 10 is pushing it to some degree IMO.
Take your liver support(i.e Liv-52) take your cabergoline for possible progesteron sides and you should be golden.
The only problem I would have personally is.....dang bro, you'll be banging 3cc's 3x wkly wont you? Thats a ton of oil. I have never put that much in me but if your butt cheeks can handle it sounds like a killer cycle.

Yea I know some guys do tren for longer periods but I just think it's wise.
8 wks is pretty much the norm so 10 is pushing it to some degree IMO.
Take your liver support(i.e Liv-52) take your cabergoline for possible progesteron sides and you should be golden.
The only problem I would have personally is.....dang bro, you'll be banging 3cc's 3x wkly wont you? Thats a ton of oil. I have never put that much in me but if your butt cheeks can handle it sounds like a killer cycle.

Right on and good looking out. No I am taking just a little over 3cc 2 x's per wk right now, and I am rotating glutes and quads in the mix to break it up. Plus the glutes and the qauds have a slightly different release rate. Glutes are the fastest then the quads and then the slowest is your delts. So far everything is going very smooth and I am enjoying it very much.
P.S. Always take the support products-- Code Liver Oil, Omega Super Multiple, and Liver Support, and Super Male Multiple. As everyone should.
I even add 50mg of Zinc per day and 5,000 iu's Vit D per day in additional to my PCT compounds they help with recovery.

Back