• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Police Brutality Epidemic

No use in getting upset when nothing will be done about it. Imagine how much shit happens OFF camera.

Ultimately it's our own fault. When only 55% of us turn out for a Presidential election (and they call it a big turnout) we bring it on ourselves. Back when Iraq had their first free elections and they were threatened with death if they showed up at the polls, 80% of them voted. We, as a Nation, are Fucking lazy and entitled. BTW that was a sucky picture of a Patriot missle at the beginning of the video, they aren't that narrow.

The tension this country is getting high. I hope they are able to control it. If the economic situation gets worse and there are more protests, then there's going to be a bigger divide between citizen and government.

I think the reason we have been such a peaceful society to date, has a lot to do with our prosperity; if we loose that... well I don't want to see what happens.

It will be game-on when the first shot is fired. I believe it will be the police that do it. By first shot I mean guns and actual bullets, not the beanbag shit. Although I'm sure those can fuck you up pretty good, too.

It will be game-on when the first shot is fired. I believe it will be the police that do it. By first shot I mean guns and actual bullets, not the beanbag shit. Although I'm sure those can fuck you up pretty good, too.

That's what I'm afraid of. So far, the protests have been from peaceful, harmless, dope-smokers. I know a lot of guys with serum testosterone greater than a grizzly bear during salmon season; I'd hate to see cop vs jacked & armed.

Well...I used to have respect for cops.

I should note that the maker of that video included a few legitimate actions in video. Which only waters down the real issues shown. He should remove them to make the video more poignant.

The other shitty aspect of this is that if you fight back against an abusive cop that end result is that you'll be beaten and charged for it.

Ultimately it's our own fault. When only 55% of us turn out for a Presidential election (and they call it a big turnout) we bring it on ourselves.
Hahahahaha

Yes voting will help, that's the answer. :roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
a good percentage of american people are lazy and stupid with a atitude of we cant do anything. just showing this video is something. look at the people getting there ass hairs up. this is what needs to be done on a mass scale and it will stop. sorry this shit pisses me off!!!

Yes, we need less cops. I wish the ghetto/Anti cop crowd would just stop calling 911 when they need help. Pull out all 911 services from cities like Oakland and let them run a muck. Don't protect those that hate you. Let the animals run wild from one Jordan shoe spree to the next anti whatever protest. I'm all for less cops and more CCW! :paddle: The little bubble girl should have gotten a free sample of CS/CN perfume; its all the rage I hear all the cool protesters are wearing it these days!

jello Biafra ran for mayor in san francisco. One of his proposed ideas was voting on the police in the local police department. This would be an incredible boon for democracy, by mitigating some of the abuse of authority by representation.

It is kind of sickening to see a fat ass cop treating a young kid like the way he was doing. I mean I know everyone is considered "dangerous" to them for their safety, but man...

It is kind of sickening to see a fat ass cop treating a young kid like the way he was doing. I mean I know everyone is considered "dangerous" to them for their safety, but man...
That was one of the worst for me. He was treating that kid like shit because he was skateboarding.

If that was my kid, I'd have ended up in jail.

This has been coming for a long time. It is not the cops, its our leaders. Dem or Rep makes no difference. Stand up now or forever lose your right to do so.

the sad thing is most americans dont realize what is happening.

How the hell were any of those cops protecting and serving?

Looked more like abusing just because they could!

IML Gear Cream!
The other shitty aspect of this is that if you fight back against an abusive cop that end result is that you'll be beaten and charged for it.

Yes and no, if it's caught on camera, there could be some disciplinary action depending on the DA. NYC, yes. Arkansas, no way.

At the G8 or G20 summit in T.O. a couple of years ago, some cops lost their jobs due to the same sort of shit. The Crown Prosecutors took this very serious as did the police commission. They even used their own video to prosecute. We are not normally known for wacko cops, but times are a changin...

There was a time when police forces were really picky, psych evaluations, demeanour, etc. Not so much anymore that we are all afraid that of being attacked by imaginary enemies.

I think you have to pic your battles...sad.

In all of these cases, I don't believe the cops should be fired. Instead, they should be tried by internal and ordered to pay restitution. E.g., 1/2 of pay for 6-12 months, of course the department should also pay restitution depending on severity of offence. The cop should have to hand deliver the cheque each month at the home or the person's place of work. The combination of financial pain and public humiliation should teach the cops to never do it again. The cops who can reflect on their punishment throughout this process will likely be outstanding cops for the rest of their career. Those who wish to, can resign. This will also create an environment whereby cops police themselves (without internal). The bad eggs will find themselves without support from co-workers.

Firing them or putting them in jail puts the police force at square 1, hire a new recruit and hope they pan out. Unfortunately, the police force attracts the wrong type of person and too often, they pass screening...

Yes and no, if it's caught on camera, there could be some disciplinary action depending on the DA. NYC, yes. Arkansas, no way.

At the G8 or G20 summit in T.O. a couple of years ago, some cops lost their jobs due to the same sort of shit. The Crown Prosecutors took this very serious as did the police commission. They even used their own video to prosecute. We are not normally known for wacko cops, but times are a changin...

There was a time when police forces were really picky, psych evaluations, demeanour, etc. Not so much anymore that we are all afraid that of being attacked by imaginary enemies.

I think you have to pic your battles...sad.
I was working from the assumption that no one was recording. Which is how most abuses happen.

I have been warning people of this shit for over a decade and was told that I just have an attitude problem. I'm glad to see the internet has provided proof forthe type of shit I was talking about.

I was working from the assumption that no one was recording. Which is how most abuses happen.

Yup, I know. The world is a changin and a big part of it is camera phones. It won't be long (relative history), before authorities are trained in light of these cameras, it's sad, but I guess that's part of evolution...

Man that's fucked up. A felony for recording a police officer in public?! They have no reasonable expectation of privacy in PUBLIC!

What the fuck is the government thinking? They are stripping our rights, piece by piece.

Hey DOMS, what do I type in YouTube to find that video? Would like to share with a buddy...

I see hardly a prob with the vid, maybe bubble blowing and tasering a elderly woman but the rest is fair game, you have 40 people to 2 cops its going to be game on, and most people are so disrespectful.

Back