• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I hate this time of year

lostsoul

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Christmas, what once used to be a favorite time of the year, and now I could care less. I know I hate it bc too many bad things happened to me oct-jan 05-06. My PTSD dictates my life, and since october I have been a foul mooded mother fucker. Through many talks with the psych's and many different tries at meds, I can not find happiness with much in life.
Right now I just need to vent before my mind goes to far, which happens all the time. Im stuck in this rut and some days just truly suck and life doesn't seem worth while. No one seems worth while. If they do, I cant trust them. WTF am I to do, nothing works, fuck Im starting to believe AAS has stopped working for me due to all this.
Don;t know what Im really looking for besides a vent sesion.

Sorry to hear that. Just try to think about others who are less fortunate as you. Remember life could always be worse.

I hated the holidays once too, I had PTSD for about 10 years after I left the service. Don't give up and don't give in. It does get better. I had nightmares during that time that were fucking ugly and so, so real.
Then one day I started to feel better. The dreams became less vivid, less frequent and less damaging to my ego/mind.
A short while after that I found a great girl and I started to feel somewhat grounded. She helped me through the rest. That is not to say my life is perfect now, just manageable.

But really I should say this my friend, do the best you can with what you have.

Good luck, you'll get through this. Give it time.

Their is only one problem with thinking of others less fortunate, I have no connection or feelings about them... or in other words, I dont care about them. I know I should, but whatever this is all about, its what happens to me.
It may be sad to some but I care more about abused and neglected dogs, and wish being put to sleep was allowable for humans, to begin with those who do these sick things to animals. tranny lovers too:wave2:

Their is only one problem with thinking of others less fortunate, I have no connection or feelings about them... or in other words, I dont care about them. I know I should, but whatever this is all about, its what happens to me.
It may be sad to some but I care more about abused and neglected dogs, and wish being put to sleep was allowable for humans, to begin with those who do these sick things to animals. tranny lovers too:wave2:

Dude.....Your days are numbered here talking about tranny lovers! :shooter:

For real bro. It will get better with time. Many of my friends and my own father suffered from it. All came through with time and everyone is different. Good Luck!

ita all about atitude if you can change the negitive thinking to positive you will be on top of the world. dont mean to preach but ive been there after some bad shit happened to me. its all your bro and beleive me your not the only one that thinks like this. good luck

Back