• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SDMZ or the like as a ramp up for a cycle

USMC

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Made a thread in the supplments section but not alot of traffic over there. Question being, would running a 4 or 8 week stack of SuperDMZ or Halo or AndroMass something along those lines be a good idea prior to running a cycle(test/tren/var)? Looking for first hand experience pref and how it worked out. Dont see any reason not to besides the liver toxicity but figure'd I would see if anyone has run something like this.

I would run the DMZ the first 4 weeks of your cycle with the Test and Tren.

I would run the DMZ the first 4 weeks of your cycle with the Test and Tren.

With 500 of test E and 150mg EOD of Tren A? Not my first cycle with tren, I know this side of the house.

Maybe run their 8 week run, 4 leading up to and the other 4 for the first 4 weeks? Or something along those lines?

With 500 of test E and 150mg EOD of Tren A? Not my first cycle with tren, I know this side of the house.

Maybe run their 8 week run, 4 leading up to and the other 4 for the first 4 weeks? Or something along those lines?
DMZ will shut you down. Run the Test with it if you want a more productive and side free course.

Back