• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

test prop. + dbol cycle - 6 weeks

gm09

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
weeks 1-6 75mg/day test prop (525 mg/wk)
weeks 1-4 37.5 mg dbol/day (25mg tabs split in half every 8 hours)
weeks 1-6 adex 0.25 mg EOD (stop half way into week 1 of pct)
pct day after last pin
nolva 40/20/20/20
clomid 100/50/50

my last batch of gear was from balkan pharmaceuticals, legit and good stuff but injection pain was a huge issue. im assuming it was high in BA. i hear prop isnt too friendly on the pain side but oh well. im going to attempt to pin ED, if it becomes and issue ill move to EOD. want to cap off a bulk nice and strong.

prop is 100/mg/ml and ill be getting 4 bottles. so i will have an extra 850mg to front load. any suggestions?

would 7/8" 25-28g pins allow me to be accurate enough to pin 3/4 of a cc ED?

ill be using glutes, sides of thighs, and delts to pin

weeks 1-6 75mg/day test prop (525 mg/wk)
weeks 1-4 37.5 mg dbol/day (25mg tabs split in half every 8 hours)
weeks 1-6 adex 0.25 mg EOD (stop half way into week 1 of pct)
pct day after last pin
nolva 40/20/20/20
clomid 100/50/50

my last batch of gear was from balkan pharmaceuticals, legit and good stuff but injection pain was a huge issue. im assuming it was high in BA. i hear prop isnt too friendly on the pain side but oh well. im going to attempt to pin ED, if it becomes and issue ill move to EOD. want to cap off a bulk nice and strong.

prop is 100/mg/ml and ill be getting 4 bottles. so i will have an extra 850mg to front load. any suggestions?

would 7/8" 25-28g pins allow me to be accurate enough to pin 3/4 of a cc ED?

ill be using glutes, sides of thighs, and delts to pin

I use 25g 5/8' and 1' pins and have no problem with drawing odd amounts into the pin. I just make sure I have my glasses and a light on. .75mL is an easy mark to see on the barrel. I have not tried 28g pins but I bet it will work. You just dont want to draw with that size. I use 21g and 23g to draw and change to 25g for the shot. Even with 23g it takes a good minute to draw .5 mL into the barrel.

As far as front loading the prop I am not sure its needed since it is fast acting. However, someone with more experience will likely chime in with some good suggestions.

Let us know how the 28g works for shooting though.

Good luck!

. want to cap off a bulk nice and strong.

^^ are you on cycle now?

^^^ have you considering run 7 wks?

pin

^^

not on cycle now.

and no, in my head i figured front loading would be better. if just extending the cycle at that dose until i run out is just as good then that is not a problem.

My last cycle was similar to this.
100Mg Prop EOD
50MG Dbol Aday

I would bump the dbol up to 50mg. I started out at 30/day and was much happier when I went to 50.

I had adex but didnt use it as it didnt feel it was needed. Im about to start again with 600mg/wk of prop for 10 weeks and 50mg/day dbol for 4 weeks.

100Mg Prop EOD
50MG Dbol Aday

I would bump the dbol up to 50mg. I started out at 30/day and was much happier when I went to 50.

I had adex but didnt use it as it didnt feel it was needed. Im about to start again with 600mg/wk of prop for 10 weeks and 50mg/day dbol for 4 weeks.

my source has the dbol in 25 mg tabs. ive read dbol is best taken at 8 hour intervals. if i was going to go to 50 should i just take it 2x a day? (upon waking and pre workout?) i work out at night

edit: i should also add, pardon my noobish question. this is my third cycle, never used an oral before and the only other person who i know personally who has used dbol really has no idea what they are doing

Last edited:
my source has the dbol in 25 mg tabs. ive read dbol is best taken at 8 hour intervals. if i was going to go to 50 should i just take it 2x a day? (upon waking and pre workout?) i work out at night

You got it , dbols breakfast of champions lol. Drop the other 1- 1.5 hrs pre workout.
Personnelly I like 60mgs ED, and I'll split that into 20 mgs 3 x a day (10 mg tabs)

edit: i should also add, pardon my noobish question. this is my third cycle, never used an oral before and the only other person who i know personally who has used dbol really has no idea what they are doing

I like dbol pre workout and splitting it into two dosages is good enough.

Imo, you dont need to frontload, it would be better if you raised your dosages of the prop around week 6-7 or when gains stall.

I like the idea of a short strong cycle, I'd just up your dosage of prop and run it for 6 weeks like you planned. If the length isn't a priority to you then just finish your prop at 525mg a week and then pct.

100Mg Prop EOD
50MG Dbol Aday

How much did you gain on that cycle?

IML Gear Cream!
I would definitely use an AI on a cycle like that, on test+dbol I felt I needed as much as .25mg a-dex a day so just in case I'd have some extra around.

I would definitely use an AI on a cycle like that, on test+dbol I felt I needed as much as .25mg a-dex a day so just in case I'd have some extra around.

yea i will def be ordering some and have some left anyway from a previous cycle. probably start 0.25 EOD

anyone every try pinning prop subq? apparently people do that?

Back