• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Air bubble in igf-1lr3 vial

Ziggy1333

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone know if accidentally shooting in some air with the 4ml of sterile water into my igf-1lr3 vial would kill the peptide? I notice an air bubble at the top of the vial.....did I just blow $80?

No man your good, If you are worried, you can draw out the air and create the vacuum
the vials are always going to have some amount of air in them anyway, almost impossible to keep a legit vacuum. you should be done with the IU's way before contamination would have time to take hold.

Nope... your good. I shoot air into all my vials to counter act the vaccum when filling the syringe. Makes it easier to fill. You'll find this out if you move on to oils.

Thanks guys. When I googled it someone wrote it kills it and it kept me up thinking about that last night..I'm so glad that isn't the case. $80 is still $80 that I'm glad I didn't waste.

Back