• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gear came in!!

juicebox0017

go big or go home
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So forgot to give a status update on my order... Gear came In 4 days after the order went through. Pined on Friday and was smooth. Anavar at 100mg has me looking thicker already... So I'm excited to see how big I'm going to get. Thanks zzz for keeping me updated and watching out for me. I actually messed up on my order and zz fixed it without me having to do anything. Y'all have a happy new year I know I will....

:winkfinger:

Awesome brother!

Let us know how it goes.

Good to see you are pleased. All is rolling along well- so many touchdowns-Thanks-OD

Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

i had also placed an order at beginnin of the month and got mine sooner then i had expected anxious to try the euro pharm products as i have heard nothing but good things, juiceboxx im in town let me know if u wanna hit the gym sometime this week

IML Gear Cream!
i had also placed an order at beginnin of the month and got mine sooner then i had expected anxious to try the euro pharm products as i have heard nothing but good things, juiceboxx im in town let me know if u wanna hit the gym sometime this week

Pm your cell and I'll call u

Always a good suprise when u get it sooner than expected.

Back