• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PRE CYCLE blood test results....

rage racing

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do you guys is a respectable test level when OFF? Starting my cycle on Sunday and wanted to get tested just to see where I am when off. Will get tested again in about 8weeks.

500ng/dl is pretty middle of the road brother.

I was at 528 so I guess I am ok. I am 33 and my bro-inlaw is 38 and he was at 740. I guess I thought mine would have been a little higher.

I was at 528 so I guess I am ok. I am 33 and my bro-inlaw is 38 and he was at 740. I guess I thought mine would have been a little higher.
How old are you?

528 is OK.Many guys are real low depending on many things.Good to get a solid baseline. Might want to note all your other levels also. Lipids-liver etc etc.Let us know where you are at in 8 weeks.-Thanks-OD

Check out this graph showing what Testosterone levels of healthy men of a particular age group should be. This is significant because many reference ranges used by doctors today used sick or elderly men to create the ranges.

attachment.php

FIG. 1. TT vs. age (natural log scale for all observations). Linear trajectories for 20 randomly chosen subjects are plotted (thin lines), demonstrating the substantial intersubject variation in log T values and trends over time. A nonparametric, locally weighted regression smooth (thick line) depicts the linear decline in log T values with age over all observations, which is generally outstripped by within-subject longitudinal decline. To convert TT from nanograms per deciliter to nanomoles per liter, multiply by 0.0347.

The Relative Contributions of Aging, Health, and Lifestyle Factors to Serum Testosterone Decline in Men

Genetics play a role in test levels. When I first went on TRT my level was 264, and I was 41. I have a friend who is walking around in the high 500 range and he is 57. Heavy is right most numbers applied by docs are skewed. More important is how you feel, one of the benefits of TRT is quality of life. You can be in "range" and still exhibit test deficient symptoms.

Maybe I was just expecting too much. The cool part will be to seewhere I am at when ON. Any guesses as to what my levels will be with 500mg of teste a week in me?

528 is OK.Many guys are real low depending on many things.Good to get a solid baseline. Might want to note all your other levels also. Lipids-liver etc etc.Let us know where you are at in 8 weeks.-Thanks-OD
I had everything tested. I dont have the results in front of me but I will post up the other results when I pick up a copy of the results from my doc.

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe I was just expecting too much. The cool part will be to seewhere I am at when ON. Any guesses as to what my levels will be with 500mg of teste a week in me?
It will be dependent on several key factors.

1. Duration on the dose.

2. Relationship between the day of the inject and day blood is drawn.

I would guess if you were on 4-5 weeks and get the draw done 6-7 days after the inject you will be around 2,000 ng/dl

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men

1. Duration on the dose.

I would guess if you were on 4-5 weeks and get the draw done 6-7 days after the inject you will be around 2,000 ng/dl

Very interesting link Heavy. Why at very small doses did the test level drop? Did the small amount injected shut down natural production that much or is it something else?

1. Duration on the dose.

#2- playing a HUGE role for guys as they get older. Of course- my levels were MUCH lower off baseline also.I keep a close eye on EXACTLY how many days since last inject and blood drawn.Will look at your other numbers to make sure they stay in check too-Thanks-OD

#2- playing a HUGE role for guys as they get older. Of course- my levels were MUCH lower off baseline also.I keep a close eye on EXACTLY how many days since last inject and blood drawn.Will look at your other numbers to make sure they stay in check too-Thanks-OD

Gonna pic up lab report tommorrow night. You let me know what you wannna know and I will tell ya. Thanks to "team Z family" for helping me out with this....:clapping:

Very interesting link Heavy. Why at very small doses did the test level drop? Did the small amount injected shut down natural production that much or is it something else?
Yup, the small T doses shut you down and are below replacement brother.

Genetics play a role in test levels. When I first went on TRT my level was 264, and I was 41. I have a friend who is walking around in the high 500 range and he is 57. Heavy is right most numbers applied by docs are skewed. More important is how you feel, one of the benefits of TRT is quality of life. You can be in "range" and still exhibit test deficient symptoms.

This was me..I was within range with about the same level...but on the very low end and my doc kept telling me I was within range and should be ok....needless to say...I am on TRT now...fuckin primary doc!

Got a copy of my blood work. What else should I be looking at?

White out your personal info on the bloodwork and post up if you can..

^^^ Yes- post it up please and we will have a look-Thanks-OD

IML Gear Cream!
Just type out the OUT of range values. If they are in range they are good to go brother.
All my results say they are IN range. Cholestorol (SP?) was a little high but nothing was out of range. Estrogen was at 12.5. Is that good?

All my results say they are IN range. Cholestorol (SP?) was a little high but nothing was out of range. Estrogen was at 12.5. Is that good?
Good, E2 is a touch low but still OK.

Wow i look at some of these off cycle test levels and there good to me ( 500, 750 ) , like you heavy , we may be around the same age ive been between 180-260 off cycle and on 1800 - 2200,in fact i find a lot of guys in the gym the same and there between 35 and up after yrs of cycle . while on letro my estrogen has been good maybe to low but needed for gyno and very hi another time so i take baby aspirin 81mg everyday to prevent blood clotting fom hi estrogen . may try arimidex this time , i have no experience with aromisin or is it the same and my cholesterol and triglycerides out of wack during cycle , to be expected but my tri get high

Back