• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cheesy Bacon Chicken

SinOrSlim

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
IMG_0483.jpg

I was starting to get tired of red meat so decided to opt for a keto chicken dish today. This zero carb meal takes a bland piece of chicken and transforms it into heaven for your taste buds! I know it sounds strange to add cream cheese to chicken but it is beyond AMAZING!!! The bacon adds flavor, the cream cheese makes it creamy, and let???s face it???.everything tastes better with a slice of american cheese on top!

Ingredients:
4oz Chicken Breast
3 Slices of Bacon
1 Tbsp Whipped Chive Cream Cheese
1 Slice American Cheese
Toothpicks

IMG_0477.jpg

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees

2. Season chicken as desired and wrap bacon around chicken using the toothpicks to secure the bacon

IMG_0478.jpg

3. Bake for 10 minutes, turn and bake for an additional 10 minutes

4. Remove chicken from oven and turn the oven to broil

5. Spread the cream cheese on the chicken and add a slice of American cheese on top

IMG_0480.jpg

6. Put the chicken back in the oven and broil until cheese melts and begins to
brown (this doesn???t take very long so watch the chicken!)

7. Remove the chicken from the oven, take out the toothpicks, serve on a plate and enjoy!

IMG_0483.jpg

FOR MACRO NUTRIENT BREAKDOWN AND TONS OF OTHER DELICIOUS LOW CARB AND KETO RECIPES CHECK OUT Low Carb, Keto , Paleo Diet Recipes | Nutrition Tips!

No problem! There's one on my site for a cinnamon BBQ chicken as well that's amazing!

Bro., I been lovin' all the recipes you've post'd, & this one takes the cake! I know what I;m eatin' tonite, lol

Keep posting them!!

IML Gear Cream!
just got done with it. Awesome! though I had to eat it more like lasagna than pizza

Another Muscle-building Chicken Recipe

Oh man that looks yummy :) i need some more recipes for chicken! I get tired of the same old crap! Thanks!

Grecian Grilled Chicken

Ingredients:

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 large tomatoes, chopped
Kalamata olives
Feta cheese, crumbled

For the marinade:

1/2 cup olive oil
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tablesp. chopped, fresh rosemary
1 tablesp. chopped, fresh thyme
1 tablesp. chopped, fresh oregano
juice of 2 lemons

Method:

1. Mix the olive oil, garlic, herbs and lemon juice.
2. Cut the chicken breasts into strips. Place them into the marinade together with the olives and chopped tomato. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
3. Preheat the grill to high heat. Put the chicken mixture into an aluminum baking dish, add a little of the marinade to keep it moist and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with crumbled Feta cheese.

Back