• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PEG MGF users

Sweet jeebus sloppy ---- how about hgh and cjc1295 and Ipam - what i am researching now and wozzzers

I like where your head is at! Ppl are using this method and it works well. I'd ditch the ipam for more potent ad cheaper ghrp-2 though.

Have a q, What gauge or size should you get via small muscle
groups....Biceps/triceps...and tight shoulders. This would be for MGF...and what size for peg MGF( basically sub q ). The only thing
that cautioned me about localized injecting was what I mentioned, ppl
complaining about swelling esp. w/ test.
So when Peg hit, it was easy I guess( sub q ). It seems from my reading ppls
experiences, not info blogs, that ppl like regular MGF over PEG. Although the blogs( aka
Dat, russian star ) Like Peg.
progress.gif

Have a q, What gauge or size should you get via small muscle
groups....Biceps/triceps...and tight shoulders. This would be for MGF...and what size for peg MGF( basically sub q ). The only thing
that cautioned me about localized injecting was what I mentioned, ppl
complaining about swelling esp. w/ test.
So when Peg hit, it was easy I guess( sub q ). It seems from my reading ppls
experiences, not info blogs, that ppl like regular MGF over PEG. Although the blogs( aka
Dat, russian star ) Like Peg.
progress.gif

A 30g or 31g 1/2 slin pin would suffice for both scenarios

The guage is how big the needle is.. has nothing to do with how much it can hold.. and a 25g is pretty big for doing subq injections.. do yourself a favor and get some 30g or 31g bro.

Thanks. 30 gauge...now that should be ok for IM in small parts like biceps/triceps.and possibly anterior shoulder....

I didnt ditch ipam, but did add ghrp 2 to ny research and WOW

In your research, what did ghrp 2 bring. Looking for a lil bulk and recovery. I was thinking researching MGF with Cjc w/ dac.....However, I read where hunger is increased with ghrp 2, and some had sleep problems. Not looking to burn fat, could use Var for that....also on trt( test cyp ). Experiences with ghrp 2? I was tossing that around, cjc or ghrp2.

hello HOOPER can you write me your schedule week routine, the pinning sunday to sat, the amount of mcg for IGF and PEGMGF, pre and post, like tell me your method

thanks

@hooper You seem very knowledgeable can you help? Can you tell me how much hexarelin and MGF I can take and how often and how long I can take it before desensitization? Any help will be very much APPRECIATED!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Back