• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PEG MGF users

moresize

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Not new to peptides but this is my first run with PEG-MGFonly.

dosing protocol
120mcg post in muscle worked

Day one and I notice that same feeling as I was on IGF...my muscle feel full.

Funny, didn't think PEG MGF would cause that feeling...plus it's only my first shot too.

keep you all posted.

Isn't PEG supposed to be injected on non-workout days? I could of sworn I read something from russianstar about igf on workout days and peg mgf on non-workout days at like 200mcg a dose or something like that. You'll probably get decent results with either anyway.

Isn't PEG supposed to be injected on non-workout days? I could of sworn I read something from russianstar about igf on workout days and peg mgf on non-workout days at like 200mcg a dose or something like that. You'll probably get decent results with either anyway.

I have done it both ways and the feeling you get from pegmgf is about the same is igf. i kinda like the pegmgf pre and igfpost. The following day my muscles felt full.:paddle:

I have done it both ways and the feeling you get from pegmgf is about the same is igf. i kinda like the pegmgf pre and igfpost. The following day my muscles felt full.:paddle:

thanks...so much info out there from respected members. I am going to run MGF alone first to see how I respond and then combine.

day 2

This^^^

thanks...so much info out there from respected members. I am going to run MGF alone first to see how I respond and then combine.

day 2

I have been running pegmgf before workouts for sometime, the workouts are great and the intensity also. Igf after it seems to work . I did beck and shoulders last night and it was great! the only think that i have to add it makes me slightly euphoric don't mind at all .:paddle:

have yet to try igf lr3 (will soon) but i find igf des injected in the muscle you are about to workout to be phenomenal in terms of pumps and muscle hardness. Ever have bicep boners?

how does peg mgf compare to des? if neone has tried both.

and yeah i always thought peg mgf was for off days 200mcg

have yet to try igf lr3 (will soon) but i find igf des injected in the muscle you are about to workout to be phenomenal in terms of pumps and muscle hardness. Ever have bicep boners?

how does peg mgf compare to des? if neone has tried both.

and yeah i always thought peg mgf was for off days 200mcg

Hey, I have tried both! Igf gives you super pump if injected before. On the other hand Peg mgf i did it 1 hour before workout i got a great workout i was able to push hard , harder than normal but i didn't get the crazy pump that i had with igf! They both deliver what you supposed to get!:paddle:

I can't wait to try IGF and MGF combo.

So far PEG MGF @ 200mcg 4x a wk post workout and with no diet change I see fullness in muscle trained...too early to tell if it's new muscle growth but it does look like it.

Hey, I have tried both! Igf gives you super pump if injected before. On the other hand Peg mgf i did it 1 hour before workout i got a great workout i was able to push hard , harder than normal but i didn't get the crazy pump that i had with igf! They both deliver what you supposed to get!:paddle:

yeah thats why i'm thinking 50mcg-100mcg igf pre workout or post and then peg mgf 200 mcg too keep the pumps going on the off days.

OP sorry if i seem like im thread jacking. but i am very interested in your results so please do continue posting results.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
word of advice, the peg attachment only adds a little more half life, while significantly diminishing the potentcy of the mgf. my suggestion: run non pegylated mgf..

word of advice, the peg attachment only adds a little more half life, while significantly diminishing the potentcy of the mgf. my suggestion: run non pegylated mgf..

so many conflicting views on this peptide. some say non peg mgf is useless. i think im just going to run them both at two separate times and compare

so many conflicting views on this peptide. some say non peg mgf is useless. i think im just going to run them both at two separate times and compare

That's the only way to tell for yourself brother. The science shows that true peg-mgf is much weaker, due to pegylation. True mgf (non pegylated) does not have nearly as long of a half life.

There are tons of different protocols on administering and dosing peptides. The best advice is the response you get from your body. Pick one and see how you respond. As for me, I like non-peg'd MGf pre-workout and IGF-LR3 post. Maybe add in some ghrp-6 100mcg 3x ed.

There are tons of different protocols on administering and dosing peptides. The best advice is the response you get from your body. Pick one and see how you respond. As for me, I like non-peg'd MGf pre-workout and IGF-LR3 post. Maybe add in some ghrp-6 100mcg 3x ed.

yes ur right. just testing al these protocols are expensive however :(
only way to know tho

u recon ur mgf and lr3 in bac or aa ?

yes ur right. just testing al these protocols are expensive however :(
only way to know tho

u recon ur mgf and lr3 in bac or aa ?

Personally, recon in aa (better shelf life) backload the pin with water

yeah i thought that too. aa stings like a bitch. tried backload it was a lil less stingy i guess

I use bac and have no problems with quality at all i mix for couple days and do it again so is fresh and ready to go!!:paddle:

Do you do peg mgf once a week or ed?peg mgf is to be researched one a week.

Say what??? Looks like ill be looking into peg some more! I just shunned it straight away once I found out it was weaker than non peg

Do you do peg mgf once a week or ed?peg mgf is to be researched one a week.

No i dont do it once a week i do it three times a week and the rest IGF . I use a 4 week cycle go off for 4 and start again . I am also going to give you a tip cause i work in the medical field , don't use very high doses of igf so you don't bring the insulin saturation too soon .
Good luck:paddle:

No i dont do it once a week i do it three times a week and the rest IGF . I use a 4 week cycle go off for 4 and start again . I am also going to give you a tip cause i work in the medical field , don't use very high doses of igf so you don't bring the insulin saturation too soon .
Good luck:paddle:

You are using your peg on OFF days, right, interested to see how it would work for me, seeing as current routine is mostly twice a week, that's all the schedule can afford

You are using your peg on OFF days, right, interested to see how it would work for me, seeing as current routine is mostly twice a week, that's all the schedule can afford

Are you taking anything else? Just peg mgf it wont give you much it works in synergy with igf . Or wait until you can work out 3 times a week and combo with igf for a 4 week cycle.:paddle:

Are you taking anything else? Just peg mgf it wont give you much it works in synergy with igf . Or wait until you can work out 3 times a week and combo with igf for a 4 week cycle.:paddle:

All natural right now. I'm surveying the land, been doing text research on peptides for some time, no practical first hand research though. I've coached a friend or 2 through their research, but its easier to look at someone than to set up for yourself I feel.

I'm looking at cjc 1295 (no des) gh or gh frag, igf1..that's about it, I think lol

All natural right now. I'm surveying the land, been doing text research on peptides for some time, no practical first hand research though. I've coached a friend or 2 through their research, but its easier to look at someone than to set up for yourself I feel.

I'm looking at cjc 1295 (no des) gh or gh frag, igf1..that's about it, I think lol

I have extensive knowledge on peptides i have use the practice for a long time. They work and work well if you do dosing right and eating and training . They not like gear cause they total different book.
Gh is good but is expensive and you have to do it for some time for results by its self. It works good with gear. I would use the others before gh . Or use it with gear!:paddle:

I think Ipam/cjc 1295 are about as good as gh. Adding igf is even a better choice as its already igf and your body has to convert gh to igf.adding the combo will dump your natty gh and dump the whole gland and then around 4 hours its full again.

I think Ipam/cjc 1295 are about as good as gh. Adding igf is even a better choice as its already igf and your body has to convert gh to igf.adding the combo will dump your natty gh and dump the whole gland and then around 4 hours its full again.

Srry to bump the thread, but can't peg be ran sub q for research? I seen Dat claim peg was bad, but russian star said it was good what 4lbs in 4 weeks? Also, this pep should be cycled every 4 weeks? Newbie guys. Thanks.

Back