• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kos lean body mass challenge

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok to properly own this fat cunt and anyone else who thinks there own shit doesn't stink, lets get this done.

KOS the twat has posted up many pics of himself, i am not hating on his pics, in fact could not care less, but he calls such people as myself non trainers….

I estimate his BF to be 30 percent or higher, for this calculation i will give him the benefit of the doubt and stick to 30 percent, he reports that his current weight is 268. I have his Lean Body Mass at 187 Pounds, which makes him look like a scrawny weakling. If he was to get down to 10 percent body fat then he needs to weigh in the 200-210. Or he needs to weigh 240 ish with 10 percent if he was to recomp from 268-30 percent to 268-10 percent is roughly 30 pounds of muscle he needs to put on……….GODD FUCKIN LUCK. So my current LBM is 169 so he is not very much bigger than me is he……….

Classic... Azza cut himself off mid-sentence :lol:

who%20gives%20a%20fuck_01.jpg

I think its time for azza and kos to make-up and start loving each other because they desperately want to but cant admit it.

Group hug everybody:grouphug:

:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
i have an opinion of him...that is all...i just state what can clearly be seen....curt james owns azza...period

My point is point Dexter that CURT actually owns you, on the LBM you and him are almost identical, you sure you are not Curt?

here is the thing...i do carry more fat than i need...i will continue to diet it off....60 pounds so far...but i am a monster...you are small and weak and have no muscle to speak of...wtf are you 175? there is no cure for that...that is you...small...weak...fat....ugly...jobless...there is no hope...nothing you can do...just end it...its ok

here is the thing...i do carry more fat than i need...i will continue to diet it off....60 pounds so far...but i am a monster...you are small and weak and have no muscle to speak of...wtf are you 175? there is no cure for that...that is you...small...weak...fat....ugly...jobless...there is no hope...nothing you can do...just end it...its ok

without all your fat, you are an AIDS patient??????.no poll for you, to fat to fit in...

Out of curiosity, how long did it take to shed the 60?

Out of curiosity, how long did it take to shed the 60?

if he shed 60 then he must have been 324, thats a big bitch???.. almost 50 percent BF, fat fuck, id rather be a non trainer than be half blubber???.

your LBM stays the same…..

Which means you are gaining nothing…...

IML Gear Cream!
non trainer…...

you replying is my reward lard ass…...

you are just one big REWARD, ten tonne tessie

strong boredom thread bump

^azza gimmick

he sure has a great pedo look

azza had it all, looks, charm, shredded, wit and command of the english language..........

i often lay here singing "Goodbye IMs Rose" to the Elton John classic while thinking of his colourful asshole.............adored by trannys, feared by kids, he had so much to give...................

having said that, he could stand in the face of annihilation, his corpse bloody and hacked to death, claiming victory and offering another account deleting challenge to KOS inspite of losing the last 11...............god bless AZZA

Back