• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So how did 2011 treat you?

2011?

• Too drunk to remember any of it. What year we at, again?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Now that 2011 is gone and past, how would you rate your year? Any unfinished resolutions being carried over into the next? Any last minute plans before the world apparently blows up in 2012?

POST AND BE JUDGED

Was great since my son was born in 2011 but after that...straight shit!

Wanted to vote for best year ever, but it was not about me at all... :geewhiz:

Well I ended the year with out dying the past 3 days. My job sometimes calls for me to stare death in the face. The wife lost her job in November, we bought a new home, I made some good car deals, I got my old mustang coupe cop car back, hmm No one died. It was a ok year. I want it too be 10x better next year.

Married my beautiful wife and had a perfect baby girl. Best year of my life. 1000000000000 on a 10 scale.

Got divorced
Moved out of my dream home
Lost my job
Fought depression and insomnia
Don't get to see my dogs every night
My best friend was diagnosed with stage four melanoma

I was ready for a new year to begin

The good.
Been working out and making progress in almost a year and half straight.

The bad.
Got divorced
Moved out of my dream home that I built with my own 2 hands.
Lost my job, twice
Still fighting depression and insomnia
Don't get to see my 2 kids everyday, which both hate me now

What's worse, there is no sign that there is an end in sight.

Got divorced
Moved out of my dream home
Lost my job
Fought depression and insomnia
Don't get to see my dogs every night
My best friend was diagnosed with stage four melanoma

I was ready for a new year to begin

The good.
Been working out and making progress in almost a year and half straight.

The bad.
Got divorced
Moved out of my dream home that I built with my own 2 hands.
Lost my job, twice
Still fighting depression and insomnia
Don't get to see my 2 kids everyday, which both hate me now

What's worse, there is no sign that there is an end in sight.

You two need to discuss how you were kicked out of your houses... I don't care if my wife thinks she deserves it, bitch aint getting my house. I am not married but if I am making the money or the lions share of it, bitch is not going to take the roof from over my head.

IML Gear Cream!
You two need to discuss how you were kicked out of your houses... I don't care if my wife thinks she deserves it, bitch aint getting my house. I am not married but if I am making the money or the lions share of it, bitch is not going to take the roof from over my head.

With the instability of my employment, she was making the lions share of the money. We had just bought the house a month before she told me she wanted a separation. Bad timing.

It was going smooth then my manager had a heart attack and died in August thrusting me into the top spot plus my assistant had just quit for a job with one of our clients. Went through a couple other guys one worked for 2 weeks went on a weekend to the mainland and never came back, the other left for one of our competitors. Finally got 4 new guys in the middle of the busiest quarter after I made record sales almost single handedly. Everyone is finally getting into a groove, but it was a crazy last 4 months. At least my pay doubled and I got a damn good bonus. Just wish I had more time to my self that's one of my goals in 2012...

Now that 2011 is gone and past, how would you rate your year? Any unfinished resolutions being carried over into the next? Any last minute plans before the world apparently blows up in 2012?

POST AND BE JUDGED

I didn't die.

Had sex with 5 sultry bikini models = new record for me.

Met my current girlfriend and been enjoying her since.

Improved my eating habits, speed, agility, power, and stamina.

And got a 25k bonus as that year came to an end.

All in all pretty solid.....but definately hope for even better in 2012.

:coffee:

The beginning of 2011 was terrible (financial) but it got better around november, december. So I've got great hopes for 2012.

Work wise the year sucked toilet water from a Tijuana whorehouse
Personally -The bad -came down with diverticulitis and found out I'm gluten intolerant, the good, diverticulitis and gluten intolerance taught me how to eat correctly, lost a shit pot full of fat, gained muscle and within probably 10-12 pounds of seeing my abs, which I have never seen before. My girlfriend is horny all the time now, more motivation

No health problems yet. But overall, I'd have to say it sucked balls. I had a year with no income because I was going back to uni for an accelerated nursing masters program. I took all the prerequisite courses, did well, and got into the program. I was in class from 8:00 till 5:00, then studying till past midnight 7 days a week. Then, it was 2 days a week of clinicals, 6:00am till 5:00pm, plus 8-5 classes the other 3 days, along with hitting the books all night and all weekend. It only took 3 weeks till I decided to ditch the program and come back to China and teach. So overall, I'd say 2011 was a crappy year.

Worked a deskjob all year, got a little chubby around the mid-section.

Went through 2 f'n cars. Neither with A/C (it was 100+ degrees in texas for 60 straight days).

Had girlfriend issues (now resolved yay)

Considered going into the mountains and living like a hermit many a time.

Grandfather was seriously ill, had a leg amputated and has been through the ringer in and out of hospital so many times, can't count.

Similar issues with great grand mother (minus the amputation part).

Felt stressed and unhappy most of the year to be honest.

Did my best to keep a good attitude and not lose sight of my goals, but it was damn hard with all the bullshit going on.

Doesn't help that I have been living paycheck to paycheck for 2 years now.

But the shining light came at the end of the year, got an interview and offer for another company, my pay will increase 50%!

(fingers crossed I pass the UA)

IML Gear Cream!

its the judges decision...and in most states, the wife will get the house b/c she gets the kids...unless you can prove that she is an unfit parent, in which case you get to work and take care of them while she gets some type of settlement ($ size relative) to live off of for a short while.

divorces aren't cheap...and lawyers make them even worse

I didn't die.

Had sex with 5 sultry bikini models = new record for me.

Met my current girlfriend and been enjoying her since.

Improved my eating habits, speed, agility, power, and stamina.

And got a 25k bonus as that year came to an end.

All in all pretty solid.....but definately hope for even better in 2012.

We all wish you would have died, now eat a 00 buckshot dooshbag! I'm back, you worthless faggot!

smuts ectasy coke and alcohol. now back to being drug/alcohol free except perhaps a cycle along the way

It was a suck ass year! Every year is worse than the last and I'm not sure how much longer I can take it.

My year was better than average because I've worked to change up to a new, higher paying, career. I've also paid down my few debts, too.

I thought things were going well for you? The job at the hospital and all...?

I told them I wanted to leave, took 3 months to hire and train a replacement and left 3 weeks ago. I am using up the last of my savings while I ponder what the fuck I plan to do with my life. Thinking about road tripping, or maybe going to another country for a little while.

I told them I wanted to leave, took 3 months to hire and train a replacement and left 3 weeks ago. I am using up the last of my savings while I ponder what the fuck I plan to do with my life. Thinking about road tripping, or maybe going to another country for a little while.

Move out here and work for me for a while learning solar electricity, we could use another technically inclined sales guy. The pay isn't great, but it will open doors to much better pay with one of our installation companies. Get about six months under your belt and then you could go on to be a project manager making a good 70-100k at one of the larger installation companies...,

Move out here and work for me for a while learning solar electricity, we could use another technically inclined sales guy. The pay isn't great, but it will open doors to much better pay with one of our installation companies. Get about six months under your belt and then you could go on to be a project manager making a good 70-100k at one of the larger installation companies...,

Sounds cool, but I detest sales with a passion. I make the worst salesman ever.

Back