• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

aromasin

vicious 13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i was advised by one of the vets to get back on my ai (aromasin) ive been taking it eod because i really cant stand the taste... i want to switch to everyday and im sure i could just man up and deal w it but do u guys have any advice...is it possible to mix in something or would rinsing my mouth w water after b bad

is this for pct or for on cycle/hrt?

i was using it on cycle 25mg eod... i was on a 12 wk cycle of test c 400mg/wk and dbol 50mg ed for the first 5 wks... when i stopped the d bol i stopped the aromasin because i was told it would hinder gains... week 11 i was told otherwise so started again at 25mg eod.... for pct im running 14-15 Clomid 100mg/ed - Aromasin 25mg/ed
16 Clomid 75mg/ed - Aromasin 12.5mg/ed
17 Clomid 50mg/ed - Aromasin 12.5mg/eod i have nolva on hand which i was also going to use 40 40 20 20 but i was told it was not needed

my last injection is monday

yea bro this will b my first time running it for pct but a lot of guys have advised it...i normally run nolva and clomid but a lot of guys advised against that i know everyone has different opinions so maybe reasoning for your opinion would help

If you were using 25 eod thats about inline, I actually prefer Masteron On cycle

for PCT use the Full 25 mgs Dose to close the feedback loop

If you were using 25 eod thats about inline in cycle, I actually prefer Masteron On cycle instead of Aromasen

for PCT use the Full 25 mgs Dose to close the feedback loo

i was advised by one of the vets to get back on my ai (aromasin) ive been taking it eod because i really cant stand the taste... i want to switch to everyday and im sure i could just man up and deal w it but do u guys have any advice...is it possible to mix in something or would rinsing my mouth w water after b bad
without making this sound gay....

why dont you just drink some gatorade or something, hold it in your mouth and tilt your head back, shoot the aromasin liquid in and swallow. or just mix it in a cup with some gatorade or juice. fuck drinking it by itself.

i mix in a little shot glass with whatever im drinking at the moment

ok sweet i just wanted to be sure mixing it would effect it im no chemist

I just chase it with a glass of water when using liquid Aromasin brother.

srsly? It's probably 1 or 1/2 a ml of fluid, just take it. It tastes like crap but for like a whole 25 seconds.

Use something thick or acidic.
I am currently putting some V8 in my mouth, tilting my head back then shooting the aromasin in. You can barely taste a thing.

srsly? It's probably 1 or 1/2 a ml of fluid, just take it. It tastes like crap but for like a whole 25 seconds.

I agree-but some guys really struggle with taste-Thanks-OD

I add it to cranberry, orange or apple juice. Kinda taste like a cocktail...lol Heck, I even add into my morning protein shake. Can barely taste it...

Back