• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Katy Perry back on the market?

YouTube Video

Published on Nov 11, 2011 by KatyPerryVEVO | #11 on the YouTube 100
Sometimes you promise someone forever but it doesn't work out that way. Watch Katy Perry and Diego Luna star in the sixth chapter of the "Teenage Dream" story.

I guess she couldn't handle the bangers beans and mash. I didn't see that one lasting.

Hell yes! :banana:

Katy if you reading this....:callme:
1251229293_katy_perry_290x402.jpg

65466d1312972978-katy-perry-katy_perry-1-.jpg

who is Katy Perry? somebody posted something a couple of weeks ago about her and a skit on SNL...is she a singer, actress..?

a gorgeous singer, and we all shed a tear when she got married.

who is Katy Perry? somebody posted something a couple of weeks ago about her and a skit on SNL...is she a singer, actress..?

Someone who kissed a girl and liked it...

katy-perry_l2.jpg

katy-perry-tits-snl-bounce-009.gif

katy-perry-tits-snl-bounce-010.gif

Last edited:
@Vortrit
FFFFUUUU I can't rep the same post twice:pissed:

How did this Russell Brand creep get it so good?...

He got to tap that for 14 months and now is getting $20 Million in the divorce...

When I first saw this guy I on TV I thought for sure he was gay...

no doubt...and what's even worst is he's not even funny

How did this Russell Brand creep get it so good?...

He got to tap that for 14 months and now is getting $20 Million in the divorce... (snip)

He gets money? How the **** does HE get money? :geewhiz:

She's that much more successful than he is? Regardless, I don't get profiting off a relationship that didn't last much longer than a year. Certainly not to the tune of twenty frickin MILLION dollars? Couldn't she find someone to kill him for a million?

"j/k"

Probably just to shut him up and get him to leave her alone. Hell I know I would if I was her.

Anyways....Katy....once again....:callme:

he is a known "sex addict"= creepy cheater...drug addict...how the fuck do dudes cheat on chicks like this and halle berry? she had a sex addict husband too

katy-perry021.jpg
katy_pery.jpg

IML Gear Cream!

without make up lol

She's not Jewish, so you wouldn't be interested :coffee:

no doubt...and what's even worst is he's not even funny

He is funny in a non-Jewish kinda way. That's why you just don't get it ;)

Back