• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Low energy

Stranger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For the past month I have been tired alot. Seems like my energy level is way lower than normal and I sleep a ton. I am running test and was running tren with it but stop a while back. I did get blood work and everything seemed good. Anyone have any other suggestions or ideas?

could just be the emotional effects of stopping the tren. could try supplementing with injectable b12. i have had great results with it increasing my mood and energy and also gave a tiny appetite boost

For the past month I have been tired alot. Seems like my energy level is way lower than normal and I sleep a ton. I am running test and was running tren with it but stop a while back. I did get blood work and everything seemed good. Anyone have any other suggestions or ideas?

I'm no DR. Lol just thoughts.
But did those symptoms start before you discontinued the tren?
You had bloodwork done and everything seemed ok? Like in the normal ranges?
What labs did they run?

Sleep more, take a nap, XXL monster energy drink, halo pre-workout, adderal, cocaine...

The ideas are endless.

Did ur bloods included test . Sounds like ur natty test is shuting down .

hopefully they will also check vit d and b12....thyroid as well...

Back