• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Acne

spartan1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just a quick question. I put it here in the beginners form because I was not sure how it would be received. but my question is this: ( for a sinus infection) I am currently taking 875mg of Amoxacillin 2 times per day. (Not sure how to spell it) and I just wanted to know if this would help clear up acne? For some reason this is the first time I have really bad back acne which is hard to get to and some on my face. Kinda sucks because it is no fun to take off your shirt to show off your progress only to have a ton of backne.

It helps a bit but not really much. Ive run a few different antibiotics and they were uselss. Get accutane low dose 20mg a day it works amazing. My avi is from a month ago when i started the accutane, now my back is almost totally clear. I actually wore a white shirt on new years!!

Go to researchstop its priced well they call it isosolute.

What kind of OTC products are you guys using to prevent acne, what kind of face wash, soaps, you know, like daily thing to keep skin clean and to help prevent it?

It helps a bit but not really much. Ive run a few different antibiotics and they were uselss. Get accutane low dose 20mg a day it works amazing. My avi is from a month ago when i started the accutane, now my back is almost totally clear. I actually wore a white shirt on new years!!

Thanks I will look into that. if it dose not clear up by it's self soon. Seems to be starting to clear up a little. I think it may be from the hair remover spay that I had my wife put on my back. Worked great all the hair is gone but now have the acne. Who knows maybe it was there all along just hidden for the hair. Now I think that's funny.

I've had major acne scars. Sucks big time. It's kinda a chick site, but sometimes I check out wepureskin.com for good reviews on skin care products. One I like is CleanPores because it's effective for me and it's more of a program than one of those Clearasil BS products.

Also, when I still had acne I would always tell myself that my body probably created it for a good reason. Why bother? Unless it's really bad.

I was about to bite the bullet on accutane myself but decided to go with the safer alternative for now. Should be here in a few days.

Acne Products

Worst case im out 40 bucks. My acne isnt bad though. If this doesnt work I will go with accutane.

IML Gear Cream!
I was about to bite the bullet on accutane myself but decided to go with the safer alternative for now. Should be here in a few days.

Acne Products

Worst case im out 40 bucks. My acne isnt bad though. If this doesnt work I will go with accutane.

What's dangerous about accutane?

A lot of new studies show that 20mg per day is "a gagillion times" safer than the old school methods of 1mg/kg. That being said, I will use accutane after I exhaust all my other resources. A 40.00 trial and error on "stuff that is supposed to work" is worth it to me. Worst case, it doesnt work and I use it anyways. Ill keep it in my back pocket as last resort.

Just got a back brush and some more acne med/wash. seems to keep it off my face for the most part. I think the reason it is on my back is because I cannot reach it. So now I have the brush and will use it with the acne wash to see if I can scrub it away. I am in the same camp as I will try everything over the counter first to see if I can correct the problem. Then go for something that may have sides. Hopefully this works never had back acne ever maybe a little but this is full fledged all over my whole back... Crazy. Glad it is winter time. Nut I still have to see it and my wife is like WTF is wrong with your back ?? lol

Back