• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anabolic diet making me sick?

malcolm383

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im a few days into the anabolic diet and the past two nights i have been sick and throwing up. I'm fine during the day it only hits me when I lay down to go to bed. Any one else experience anything like this???

Hope you gradually lowered your carbs before jumping into a no carb diet.Body will go into shock that's why your sick.

Hope you gradually lowered your carbs before jumping into a no carb diet.Body will go into shock that's why your sick.

No I didn't, I was a dumb ass and thought I'd be fine. Should I go off of it and start again and this time start by lowering my carbs first? Or could I just throw some carbs into the diet now?

My God son, that is total bullshit.

To the OP, did you ever consider you just got sick from something else?

My God son, that is total bullshit.

To the OP, did you ever consider you just got sick from something else?

Yes I did but I couldn't think of anything else it could if been. The only thing I thought it could be was that my body wasn't use to eating all that meat with no carbs...

Back