• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Uggs and Yoga

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Aight people what the hell is the deal with all these fine ass girls running around rocking the Yoga pants and Uggs...Did females all of a sudden forget how to dress? Jesus christ, it drives me nuts. When I see even a moderately cute girl wearing actual clothes my jaw feels like it is going to drop.

Aight people what the hell is the deal with all these fine ass girls running around rocking the Yoga pants and Uggs...Did females all of a sudden forget how to dress? Jesus christ, it drives me nuts. When I see even a moderately cute girl wearing actual clothes my jaw feels like it is going to drop.

Focusing that much their clothes means you're a very distracted faggot.

Getting your workouts done, and how big their boobs and butt are is what matters.

But maybe you should take them shopping, and show 'em how females should dress.

You know .... try on their clothing in the fitting rooms and so on. Bet you'd love it.

Focusing that much their clothes means you're a very distracted faggot.

Getting your workouts done, and how big their boobs and butt are is what matters.

But maybe you should take them shopping, and show 'em how females should dress.

You know .... try on their clothing in the fitting rooms and so on. Bet you'd love it.

Focusing that much on changing your avatar to random dudes you find on the internet means your a bottom ass faggot...

Focusing that much on changing your avatar to random dudes you find on the internet means your a bottom ass faggot...

Bitter because nobody takes notice of your boring avatar.

But instead has to suffer through your boring posts & cock-lust pics.

hey!!!! theres nothing wrong with uggs! they keep our trotters lovely and warm :)

Bitter because nobody takes notice of your boring avatar.

But instead has to suffer through your boring posts & cock-lust pics.

No, just pointing out how gay you are by changing your avatar to random dudes...

Who does that?...

Many members find my post contributing and entertaining...

Unlike your post that members find just plain gay, boring, predictable, and bland...

Now go back to babysitting and taking your karate classes and don't forgett your shine box gimp...

220px-Zentai_BDSM.jpg

hey!!!! theres nothing wrong with uggs! they keep our trotters lovely and warm :)

You tell em babe!

Unlike your post that members find just plain gay, boring, predictable, and bland...

Yeah I never get positive reps, never ever, ever, never. Woe is me.

LOL Fuck what a pathetic, idiotic gimp you are ExLax. Too many pills obviously.

No, just pointing out how gay you are by changing your avatar to random dudes...

Who does that?...

Many members find my post contributing and entertaining...

Now go back to babysitting and taking your karate classes and don't forgett your shine box gimp...

220px-Zentai_BDSM.jpg

FUCKING HILARIOUS!! :roflmao:

You tell em babe!

Yeah I never get positive reps, never ever, ever, never. Woe is me.

LOL Fuck what a pathetic, idiotic gimp you are ExLax. Too many pills obviously.

I see you ran all out of original material and now have to bite off mine...

5680.jpg

IML Gear Cream!

:roflmao:

^were still waiting for the lingerie pics you said you'd post....

Madmann, perhaps you don't pay attention to what a woman wears because you like guys?

My GF seems to enjoy them. And I don't mind it cause she looks great in yoga pants. Why do you care so much about what females wear? I've started to realize that they don't want to show off for you all the time, they are interested in comfort too.

Amen sister lol! a girl cant wear heels all year can she :)

omg i was an UGG's freak and still am..had 5 pair i just down sized to 3.....I got my1st pair in like the 80's when know one knew what they where...till Pam Anderson rocked then on bay watch..

omg i was an UGG's freak and still am..had 5 pair i just down sized to 3.....I got my1st pair in like the 80's when know one knew what they where...till Pam Anderson rocked then on bay watch..

Keep rocking them...

And leave them on...

Cody-Facials-Boots6.jpg

My GF seems to enjoy them. And I don't mind it cause she looks great in yoga pants. Why do you care so much about what females wear? I've started to realize that they don't want to show off for you all the time, they are interested in comfort too.
yes because skin tight yoga pants hugging there ass is not showing off their assets...not in the least.

I am saying girls need to add to their winter wardrobe, you walk around my campus and 9 out of 10 girls are wearing the same damn thing. Some just have fatter asses than others.

^^ wears gfs yoga pants:coffee:

^^ ^^

Walks around the outside to the back of supermarkets after shopping to fulfill
his gang-raping appointments to anixous homos and sexually deprived hobos.

^^ ^^

Walks around the outside to the back of supermarkets after shopping to fulfill
his gang-raping appointments to anixous homos and sexually deprived hobos.

Wow very detailed account. Funny thats how you were conceived:coffee:

fag fight...

fag fight...

Yes ..... that would be you vs. Fagsky.

Be nice if you two battled in a pit of poisonous snakes.

I'd put $$$ on the cobras taking both of you shitfaces out.

Back