• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Z's Prop/Mast

Quadzilla02

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wanted to let EVERYONE know, Z's prop is the shit. I pinned 50mg today with 150 mg mast prop and 0 pain during and after. I wont lie, I was hesitant about the prop due to a terrible past experience with it, but I am def sold on this. Z's got a lifer! Go out and get Z's prop, I promise you wont be disappointed.

Thanks for the post bro, Thats what I was going to try prop next.

I did prop from another brand and holy shit... Felt like I got got kicked by a mule in the inject spot for days. Id swtich from legs to glutes to delt and by the time I got back to legs it had barely stopped hurting.. Im all about manning it up but if you dont have to hurt why.... Glad your happy with products. Keep us updated.

Correct BA/BB % makes all the differance in the world. I remember trying to convince you ( lol) NOW you know:winkfinger:-Thanks for post-OD

Prop and Mast is a great combo. Major libido booster.

Correct BA/BB % makes all the differance in the world. I remember trying to convince you ( lol) NOW you know:winkfinger:-Thanks for post-OD

Haha I know you did. Glad I gave it a shot. Ill take your word from here on out

Thanks for the post bro, Thats what I was going to try prop next.

Please do .you wont be disappointed. The last prop I used felt like my muscles were ripped off the bone . Amazing to see the quality that Z delivers

IML Gear Cream!
I did prop from another brand and holy shit... Felt like I got got kicked by a mule in the inject spot for days. Id swtich from legs to glutes to delt and by the time I got back to legs it had barely stopped hurting.. Im all about manning it up but if you dont have to hurt why.... Glad your happy with products. Keep us updated.

You should have seen me when I was getting ready. All I could think about was the last product I used and how miaerable I would be for 5 days lol. Ill keep ya updated

Prop and Mast is a great combo. Major libido booster.

Ya im running a 16 week cycle it looks like this
Week 1-6
Test Prop 50mg/eod
Masteron Prop 150mg/eod
Anavar 80-100mg/day

Week 7-16
Test Prop 150mg/eod
NPP 150mg/eod
SD 30mg/ed (weeks 9-16)

I do have a question regarding advance cycle support. Do you guys take the 2 doses even when taking milk thistle, coq10 , ect. Is it overkill ?

I do have a question regarding advance cycle support. Do you guys take the 2 doses even when taking milk thistle, coq10 , ect. Is it overkill ?

I take 2 caps of ACS a day in the morning and then my milk thistle, coq10 and the rest of my support supplements in the evening.

yup, two caps every day.

Got some prop coming too ready to give it a try! Normally dont do well with short esters always hurts like hell!! Everything I have tries with Z has been smooth to date!

IML Gear Cream!
Gonna run prop/mast/var very soon, looking forward to experiencing that smooth Z gear!!

Anabolic- Thats what I am running right now. So far so good. Its only been a few days so I dont want to really say how I feel, but I did notice a little more attentiveness today.

Vannesb-Def try the prop my man. Today, I dont even feel a thing unless im pushing and poking around trying to find the tenderness. I also have had terrible experiences with prop prior to this, but thank god for ordawg and OSL or I would be missing out on it.

Good to hear Quad, what doses are you running? Be my first run with var, looking forward to what my good Uncle has produced.

Looks like a great cycle Quad.

I still need to venture into masteron - I hear many good reviews about Z's...

This looks like a nice addition to my next tren cycle. :)

Anabolic - not a problem. Ill keep ya updated

repo- thanks . Im looking forward to the journey

2nd pin was good. Little bit more zip to it, but I honestly think its because I drew the prop first and not the mast. The zip is about as painful as a bee sting so still feel happy with that.

I am thinking about starting a blog. Can someone point me in the right direction?

nevermind fellas, I feel like a dumbass, but I see the huge banner at the top for a journal hahah

Back