• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren mg higher than test ?

Some say it lessens the side effects, alot of the sides come from estrogen so having less aromatizable compounds makes sense. Also some say that androgen receptors get saturated so having more tren means that more of your receptors are binding to tren than test, though as far as I know you have far too many androgen receptors for this to become an issue at these dosages

Adding to what Digitalash said ,
Tren is 3x mOreAnabolic and androgenic then test. So guys are allowing tren to do more for themselves while keeping some test in the system.

Adding to what Digitalash said ,
Tren is 3x mOreAnabolic and androgenic then test. So guys are allowing tren to do more for themselves while keeping some test in the system.

That is an unproven bro-science theory with no research behind it.
I know of a couple of solid bros who swear by it, but it is just not for me. Personally, I get better gains when I keep my test high. I like to run 750mg or so with 500mg of tren A. And that does not include my 50-100mg preWO TNE. I've tried running test lower than tren, but I do not feel nearly as good. Test makes me feel like a god...the more the better.:winkfinger:

In terms of competing for receptors, if it is needed...your body will create more androgen receptors.

In terms of estro sides from the test, that's what arimidex is for...

That is an unproven bro-science theory with no research behind it.
I know of a couple of solid bros who swear by it, but it is just not for me. Personally, I get better gains when I keep my test high. I like to run 750mg or so with 500mg of tren A. And that does not include my 50-100mg preWO TNE. I've tried running test lower than tren, but I do not feel nearly as good. Test makes me feel like a god...the more the better.:winkfinger:

In terms of competing for receptors, if it is needed...your body will create more androgen receptors.

In terms of estro sides from the test, that's what arimidex is for...

No I'm not saying I agree running it that way either GMO,
I could of posted that better, meant for it to be more on an answer to the ? Then a suggestion.

No I'm not saying I agree running it that way either GMO,
I could of posted that better, meant for it to be more on an answer to the ? Then a suggestion.

I know bro...I wasn't attacking you or anything. I probably could have wrote that better at the beginning without sounding like I was coming at you. I have a plethora of anabolics coursing through my veins, so i probably have been coming off as an asshole to most lately. Sorry bro...:sorry:

I know bro...I wasn't attacking you or anything. I probably could have wrote that better at the beginning without sounding like I was coming at you. I have a plethora of anabolics coursing through my veins, so i probably have been coming off as an asshole to most lately. Sorry bro...:sorry:

Awe! we have a love connection. One day y'all can tell your
children y'all met here!

j/k had to do it.
:kissu: lmao

just bump the tren up bro, keep test the same

Back