• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AI and PCT help whilst running sus deca and dbol

jay159

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys
About to order my pct and ai.

RUNNING EP sus 350mg and Lixus deca 300mg once a week with Lixus Dbol 20mg every day. Duration 10 weeks.

from week 3 nolvadex at 10mg every day
week 4 - 10 upto 20mg everyday
week 9 5000iu hcg
week 10 5000iu hcg

Do the above ai and pct seem good to go or to much or not enough..

Cheers guys

low doses like that and I doubt u need hcg but its personal preferance. pct should be clomid 100-75-50-50 and and aromasin 12.5 ed. nolva on cycle isn't pct.

low doses like that and I doubt u need hcg but its personal preferance. pct should be clomid 100-75-50-50 and and aromasin 12.5 ed. nolva on cycle isn't pct.

Nolvadex been told to throw in as this is a precautionary measure
to prevent any possible side effects like gynocomastia and
edema.
Agree my dosages are low but I do tend to get good gains on low doses. Well did do 10 years ago ha ha...Never did any pct back in the day as I was a knob and never did any research just pinned away..this time i want to get it bang on so i keep my gains so any help is much appreciated...

Yes I have been told 5000 iu on last 2 weeks of cycle to get my balls working again.

Help me out please guys so I aint waisting y hard earned cash and graft..

Guys
About to order my pct and ai.

RUNNING EP sus 350mg and Lixus deca 300mg once a week with Lixus Dbol 20mg every day. Duration 10 weeks.

from week 3 nolvadex at 10mg every day
week 4 - 10 upto 20mg everyday
week 9 5000iu hcg
week 10 5000iu hcg

Do the above ai and pct seem good to go or to much or not enough..

Cheers guys

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see a pct...just what ur using on cycle?
And a blast of hcg at the end.
Your running Nolva on cycle with Deca!? to prevent gyno
Deca causes prolactin issues, and is enhanced by Nolva.
Why there not recommend together.

Added- IMO you need to reavulate things whole thing.
Go with the previously mentioned pct Bro

Last edited:
the hcg id run 500 twice a week towards the end of your cycle. nolva on cycle like he said with a 19 nor is not a good idea. pick up some caber and run it .5mg twice a week to keep progesterone sides down. if you get good gains on low dose more power too you man that's money in your pocket. run the aromasin 12.5mg ed and run the pct I suggested in my previous post. do all this and you'll be golden

Back