• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Member - Wanting to Learn and Do this Right

NewToronto

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi - last year I put up a post about PCT - and how I should do it - but when I told everyone - the cycle I used - most replies - were that I didnt know what I was doing - and that I should not have even tried gear if I dont how to use it - so this year - before I do anything - I want to ask if I am doing it right - so here goes - I planning on running the following:

Sus - 250ml/wk
Eq - 300ml/wk - its the 200 strength

both of these for 12-15 weeks

and around wk 10 introduce - Anavar - 20-30 mg/day

just looking for a gain of maybe 5-7 lbs lean muscle - I m 34 - 150 - 5'7 - already lean but want to add the muscle

Please advise - so this year I do it right

I m 34 years old - 5'7 - 150lbs - and used gear between ages 20-24 on and off - and then nothing until last year - at age 33 - did a combo of sus, deca, primobolan and anavar - at light doses

I m 34 years old - 5'7 - 150lbs - and used gear between ages 20-24 on and off - and then nothing until last year - at age 33 - did a combo of sus, deca, primobolan and anavar - at light doses

^is your problem... My girl weighs more then you, You need to learn how to eat.

I would start to eat, pour olive oil on everything and see the scale go up before you hop on juice.

^is your problem... My girl weighs more then you, you need to learn how to eat.

I would start to eat, pour olive oil on everything and see the scale go up before you hop on juice.

^^^^x2

^^That and 20 to 30mg of anavar a day is a waste of money. You need to run it like 60 to 100mgs a day to get goog results.

^ and that comes with a price tag,... You should think of food as steroids for the next year.

What you don't get is after your cycle, your going to have to eat the same amount of food on cycle to keep the gains... which you don't even realize how expensive food is going to get for you...that and you have no idea what it's like to eat for two people because your still frail.

sorry - I always thought the look is what matters - weight has never been a concern of mine - I will put a pic up tomm - most people who guess at my weight - guess around 170 lbs - its the muscle illusion - I will try to figure how to post a pic on the site so you can see

IML Gear Cream!
weight is no issue

I agree, the look is what matters, not the weight Mr.hAVE2P or whatever your name is. Toronto dont listen to this guy. At your height, and body weight and %, why would you want to gain an extreme amount of weight? You will end up looking like a lego block man. Remember muscle weighs more then fat, so that 150 might actually look like 170. Anavar should be taken accordence to your weight, and for a guy that weighs 150 to be taking 100mg of anavar is ridicoulous. Toronto also states that he has done the deed before so he not a novice. He is merley asking for advice, not to bash him. PS: Have2P you should let your girl do the 100 mg of anavar a day since she weighs 150 to drop that extra load off.

No one means harm bro, we just think that at your current weight there's definitely room for natural gains. For some it's mass they desire for others it's what you refer to as the "look".
Your dose regiment for your choice in compounds is at half of what would be suggested for a cycle.
I have a friend, the guys like 5'7 weighs 180 and competes. But the dude looks 200 lbs! just shredded.
Added-You maybe that same type of guy

Last edited:
lean or not 150lbs is still small, and he's right if you get up to 170 on cycle you will need to continue eating that way forever or else you will just drop back down as soon as you come off. I would at least try to get to 165-170 before cycling, at least then you'll have some knowledge of diet by the time you use aas...

maintain

Why would he gain an extra 20 pounds for no reason. Then when he is off his cycle he has to maintain all that extra weight. Remember he said he was 34, and not 24. So his cycle might be just to maintain what he already has. He might be content on his body now, and maybe just wants that extra push or pump that stays with you. At 34 i am sure he isnt there to compete, maybe just for himself. PS yea the obese girls need to go, maybe just the big ones can stay but regulations should be under 150 pounds so we dont have to do an extra cycle just to be bigger then our women.

Why would he gain an extra 20 pounds for no reason. Then when he is off his cycle he has to maintain all that extra weight. Remember he said he was 34, and not 24. So his cycle might be just to maintain what he already has. He might be content on his body now, and maybe just wants that extra push or pump that stays with you. At 34 i am sure he isnt there to compete, maybe just for himself. PS yea the obese girls need to go, maybe just the big ones can stay but regulations should be under 150 pounds so we dont have to do an extra cycle just to be bigger then our women.

Why even use gear then if he only wants to get to like 157?

Gear can be used without the preception that you need it to be incredible hulk, at his age, muscle deteriorates every year. So that extra 7 pounds to him might be the same as gaining 15 pounds of lean muscle for someone like myself or younger then this guy no?? Maybe he just wants a permanant pump for the spring and summer seasons lol.

ummm you do not need gear to surpass 150lbs.

I went from 155lbs to 215lbs naturally before starting gear.

X 103535 on what everyone else said; start eating!

Hi - last year I put up a post about PCT - and how I should do it - but when I told everyone - the cycle I used - most replies - were that I didnt know what I was doing - and that I should not have even tried gear if I dont how to use it - so this year - before I do anything - I want to ask if I am doing it right - so here goes - I planning on running the following:

Sus - 250ml/wk
Eq - 300ml/wk - its the 200 strength

both of these for 12-15 weeks

and around wk 10 introduce - Anavar - 20-30 mg/day

just looking for a gain of maybe 5-7 lbs lean muscle - I m 34 - 150 - 5'7 - already lean but want to add the muscle

Please advise - so this year I do it right

So you've been lurking the boards for a year and haven't learned anything??? If you had done your homework for a year you wouldn't even have to make a thread like this with a garbage cycle. At a small 5'7" 150lbs, you've got plenty of natty potential. 7 or 8 pounds of LBM is easily attainable natty or even with OTC prods and PHs (SDMZ). Get that diet in check.

I know your type, and there is nothing wrong with wanting to stay shredded out of your mind and run 3 minute miles and do 56 dead hang pullups and hang out at cross-fit gyms, but the price of the gear compared to how much you are looking to gain isn't worth it. Save yourself time and money and pick up a bottle of SDMZ with some liver care and run that for 4-6 weeks if you want to run gear. I've gained 15 lbs on SD cycles in my early days. 7-8 is a joke.

Last edited:
k u r - right - I wanna be the 3 minute mile - 56 dead hang pull ups guy and really nothing more - here is 2 pics - one of now and one end of last summer - I am happy with my "look" - just want to firm it up a little more - thats why the low level cycle

I agree, the look is what matters, not the weight Mr.hAVE2P or whatever your name is. Toronto dont listen to this guy. At your height, and body weight and %, why would you want to gain an extreme amount of weight? You will end up looking like a lego block man. Remember muscle weighs more then fat, so that 150 might actually look like 170. Anavar should be taken accordence to your weight, and for a guy that weighs 150 to be taking 100mg of anavar is ridicoulous. Toronto also states that he has done the deed before so he not a novice. He is merley asking for advice, not to bash him. PS: Have2P you should let your girl do the 100 mg of anavar a day since she weighs 150 to drop that extra load off.

Fuck Off,... phaggot, keep being small.

why is someone gonna take some juice when they could easily gain that weight naturally..... If your small and frail, all you have to do is up your calories. Why is it necessary for him to jump on gear there Mr. fucktard?

k u r - right - I wanna be the 3 minute mile - 56 dead hang pull ups guy and really nothing more - here is 2 pics - one of now and one end of last summer - I am happy with my "look" - just want to firm it up a little more - thats why the low level cycle

You do look like a "big" 150lbs. I would try to get to 160lbs natty first. What do your wheels look like? I noticed that when I started hiting my legs real hard the scale started to climb. Remember, your legs are a very big muscle. I was in a similar situation as you about 8monthes ago. I am 5ft 9in and was a lean 160. I changed up my diet and training and got up to 173-175 before I started my cycle 2weeks ago. Read alot and listen to the vets. They know what they are doing.....good luck bro.

^^ gram of "macro nutient" protein per body pound.On the micro side, remember- whey peptides (shakes) last 90 minutes then you pee or crap them out! Looks like you can stand some slow burning carbs..white potato, white rice, whole grain pasta etc.. Max out with food and cardio first before you craft your cycle bro!

Make it a goal to gain 5lbs lean mass by eating properly. Then use this success to compound your AAS efforts. If you cannot gain 5lbs naturally, then you will lose all your AAS gains after you're done, meaning you've risked your health for nothing. The risk/reward ratio is not there; this is what everyone is trying to tell you.

You've done a lot of cycles over the last 10 years. Had you learned to eat properly, you'd likley be 10 lbs heavier than you are now.

Low dose is a good strategy, it really doesn't matter if you are 150lbs or 200lbs, when you do AAS. 1% of the people on this board have the potential to go IFBB and only a small percentage will see some success, meaning every single other person who does AAS is risking health for less reward. AAS is a tool, not something one uses at a certain weight threshold. But those who put weight on naturally are assured better results when starting AAS.

A lot of guys here busted their asses before using AAS, you are going to get their point of view. I agree with them and disagree. I agree that they should be proud of how they made their gains (they paid their dues), I disagree that people should wait until hitting a certain weight or their genetic limit; the genetic limit does not care if you get there naturally or synthetically, but in almost all cases, if you put in some hard work first, AAS will be more rewarding and the benefits longer lasting.

You are the typical user that makes some gains and keeps little of it, like driving a ferrari 5km/hr, try to change that...

Fuck Off,... phaggot, keep being small.

why is someone gonna take some juice when they could easily gain that weight naturally..... If your small and frail, all you have to do is up your calories. Why is it necessary for him to jump on gear there Mr. fucktard?

Maybe he doesnt want too gear just to gain weight, maybe he is doing it for that extra push or pump "mr.fuktard" If you have the money and you dont care doing a light cycle for some personal gains, then go for it. Maybe he doesnt need to save up for a couple of years to go on the gear. Only one concerned about weight is you, thats probably cause your women weighs so much you need the gear to qual her so you can pump her otherwise your deca dick does her no justice. :owned:

Back