• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Prop/dbol or prop/halo extreme for summer cut?

Jt123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
5'7 184 11.2% bf (recent pinch test) finishing up 2nd cycle of test e/winstrol..first cycle was enanthate/dbol.
Want to hold onto as much muscle as possible while cutting down to 6-7%bf
Either:
Test prop 1-4 300mg
Test prop 5-8 450mg
1-6 halo extreme 3 caps a day or 1-6 dbol 25mg
And albuteral 4mg (clen got me too shaky this cycle and dropped it)

Lots of cardio for sure!
Thanks guys.
P.s. This won't be for a few months but just planning ahead

Dbol is hard to cut on, so I would go with halo extreme.

^^^This x2
Tbol maybe, but not dbol :thinking:

Try Super DMZ. Great dry compound.

Thanks guys, I've read some good things about dbol being great to hold onto muscle while cutting, halo seems very nice also tho, tbol is very expensive through my source so I don't wanna get tbol

Try Super DMZ. Great dry compound.

Superdrol was my first designer and I ran it at 10mg for 23 days and got rebound gyno pretty bad so I def am afraid to try it again..amazing gains tho

I say go Halo Extreme or get some Epistane and run it 40mgs for 6 weeks. Personally I think Epi is a better cutter than Halo but that is just me.

Curious why dbol is hard to cut on if a good ai is in place

How are people liking halo extreme?

Halo Extreme at 3 caps daily.

IML Gear Cream!
you can cut on dbol just make sure your ai is in check and your diet is perfect. but if your looking for a dry compound try halo or epi

you can cut on dbol just make sure your ai is in check and your diet is perfect. but if your looking for a dry compound try halo or epi

I bulked well off of dbol but I wasnt doing much cardio and my macro intake was high..just was seeing what ppl think about cutting on it but seems like it's not the best choice..I'd rather give halo extreme a try over Epi tbh

Var?

I bulked well off of dbol but I wasnt doing much cardio and my macro intake was high..just was seeing what ppl think about cutting on it but seems like it's not the best choice..I'd rather give halo extreme a try over Epi tbh

id probably run halo over epi too. I've heard that epi causes some pretty crappy joint pain

You recommend 75/75/75/75/75/75?
Yeah, most guys report their sweet spot on Halodrol at 75 mg daily and 6 weeks is fine.

I would go with halo. Dbol will retain water that halo won't. Plus halo is great at hardening. Tbol would also be a good choice and not as hard on the system if var is too much $$$

Fwiw some people cut on anadrol.

IML Gear Cream!
Fwiw some people cut on anadrol.

I've heard this because of the appetite suppressing properties. I'm prone to gyno so drol is out and drol will make me retain alot of water and everyone says dbol isn't a good choice for this reason

Yeah, most guys report their sweet spot on Halodrol at 75 mg daily and 6 weeks is fine.

Did you like cutting on halo better than dbol? I remember seeing somewhere you did a cut on prop/dbol

Back