• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to contact z

Go to the site, derrrrrr

Click on the Z banner brother.

No problem

You have FRIENDS all around you-welcome:winkfinger:-OD

IML Gear Cream!
yell hey zzzzzzzzzzz

Look in the mirror and say uncle z uncle z uncle z... Then he will appear.. :) .... Just flipping you a little shit.. either hit a banner link or go to the site directly. Sign up and you will be able to see what your looking for. Let me know if you need any help.

hey guys someone help me out my funds have been picked up and my stuff was supposed to be shipped ** and now i have no heard from z since sat its been a week and no status update i only got the update saying he collected my money like ** ago and im a vip lol ! uncle has came through every time and im sure hhe will im just getting nervous he never takes this long and im being lied to lol ! ?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys someone help me out my funds have been picked up and my stuff was supposed to be shipped monday and now i have no heard from z since sat its been a week and no status update i only got the update saying he collected my money like 10 days ago and im a vip lol ! uncle has came through every time and im sure hhe will im just getting nervous he never takes this long and im being lied to lol ! ?

Open a ticket on the site, OR PM ordawg1, OSL or any rep (I'm new but I'll do what I can). Just do one, not both, it just slows up the process.

i emailed him twice this week and have no heard back at all all week and my order never shipped its already been like the money waspicked up

Last edited by a moderator:
Back