• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How expired is too expired?

baseautos

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys, just wanted to get a few vets opinion on how lonng is too long to use expired gear even if it has been properly cared for out of light etc?? 1 year, 5 years, etc????...also would it be unsafe to use and if not does it lose half potency, full potency? thanks in advance guys!!!

if it is an oil based product just use it bro. Even if it is 5 years past exp. I used some old testoprim d that was 4 years out of date and i could not tell a diffrence.

If it is a waterbased product, i wouldnt use it past exp date.

yeah its all oils, been in cool dark place for a while....got a few normas, fort dodge EQ, and some denkall denkadiol

should be good for a few years after exp date if store properly...

have fun dog! :thumb:

While in college I worked in a hospitals pharmacy. Believe me when I tell you that the exp date is just for show and inventory purposes. For instance the active ingredient in a lortab is hydrocodone. It will last ten years past exp date. The hardeners used in the pills last about 4 years past exp date. Meaning that the pill will taste horrible and crumble a little on your tongue. But Ypu will get the active ingredient for years and years.

thanks, this is all good news as it will save me a lil cash on my upcoming cycle

Orals loose potency after few years pass ex.date.Oils g2g if they weren't exposed to heat or extreme cold.

Back