• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

WTF happened to Muscular Developments 'DRUGS' section?

ANIMALHAUS

Anabolic Whore
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I don't know how many of you read the actual magazine, but the anabolic section used to have different write-ups of the following:

Research: Drugs (Blechman & Fahey)
Testosterone (kick ass write ups on different gear)
The "Clear" Chemist (Patrick Arnold)
Anabolic Research Update (William Llewellyn)
Anabolic Pharmacology (Seth Roberts)
The Anabolic Doc (Thomas O'Connor)
Anabolics Q&A (William Llewellyn)
Busted! Legal Q&A (Rick Collins)

Now you get:

Research: Drugs
Testosterone - and this month was on fucking Beta-Alanine!! Really?!?!:shooter:
Anabolic Research

I'm very disappointed.

Probably got too much heat and became to mainstream. I still have a few magazines from 03-04 (damn 200-400 pages!) and the anabolics/drug sections were awesome.

I have issues from when they were an all natural mag...

Probably got too much heat and became to mainstream. I still have a few magazines from 03-04 (damn 200-400 pages!) and the anabolics/drug sections were awesome.

The drugs section was good even in 2011!

I haven't touched a magazine in years. Do most of my reading on the forums now :banana:

Hahaha. I guess the net is my only hope now!

I am a huge MD magazine fan but I noticed that too and was not happy at all. That is why I read MD. IF MD cuts that out I might as well read Flex

^^^^ That link is to a YouTube channel with his name. Perhaps he filmed those videos. He was an editor with MD after Dave Palumbo left their site. He's with Weider/AMI now?

im about to tell them to go fuck themselves..... i never get my issues. only every other month it seems....

That's bullshit!

Wow, that is some shit. I even read a few things there for research and I am barely on the site. That was probably a gold mine, sorry to see it go. They should just make it private and keep it up by invite only.

Wow, that is some shit. I even read a few things there for research and I am barely on the site. That was probably a gold mine, sorry to see it go. They should just make it private and keep it up by invite only.

We're talking about in the actual magazine, not the website.

Back