• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

When can i cycle again?

Junkboxer

Mr. Bigorexia
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm mid-cycle right now and loving it. test/dbol/proviron. unfortunately i'm wishing i did this for the summer. this cycle isnt scheduled to end till march. will i be able to cycle up again in June or is that to soon?

Age, weight, how many cycles, what is your current cycle layout and length of it?

So Mote it Be
Chris

That seems a little risky. We need more info. But the real answer is that you always let blood work determine when you go back. Do you have a baseline before your first cycle?

Age, weight, how many cycles, what is your current cycle layout and length of it?

So Mote it Be
Chris
-24 years old @ 200lbs

-this is the first cycle im on.

-the layout is:
*wks 1-12: test cyp 750mg
*wks 1-12: Proviron 75mg
*wks 1-8: dbol 45mg
no PCT as i am a TRT patient (pituitary tumor), i just go back to 175mg test cyp per week.

Give us the stats as was mentioned above and we can give you the answer.
Many factors come into play.
i.e how safe you want to be, length of cycle, etc.
Rule of thumb to be safe is Time on = Time off.

First off dbol for 8 weeks probably isn't a great idea.

If you're on TRT, you could just blast and cruise. Look into that. I'm not sure of what the proper time frame on the cruise is.

I see

In your case your on TRT and this is like blast and cruise then.
I will let people who have more experience with blast and cruise because I just cycle.
But it sounds resonable to me that you should be able to do another blast by june as you mentioned.
In my opinion though eight weeks of d-bol is a bit much. I would only do the d-bol for the first four weeks.
Some do it for six but I think they are hard on your liver.
Are you doing any liver supports like Liv-52 or anything?
What about you'r ai. Most likely you have arimadex, correct?

i take i liver supplement that has a cocktail of things good for your liver. i have a similar supplement for my kidneys. i take aromasin and get away with 6.25mg EOD. To be honest i probably don't think im needing it but im taking the bare minimum to be safe.

im reading up on blasting/crusing. looks pretty straight forward. just drop the test down to 200mg for as long as i ran my previous cycle for, then start up again.

That's not the minimum on aromasin. That's basically nothing. The base dose I run is 25mg ED.

On 750mg of test and 50mg of dbol I have to take much more.

IML Gear Cream!
im reading up on blasting/crusing. looks pretty straight forward. just drop the test down to 200mg for as long as i ran my previous cycle for, then start up again.

I believe you use your TRT dose. Most guys not on TRT use 200mg per week. But I'd run your TRT dose incase you needed to go get a blood test at the doctor. :winkfinger:

That's not the minimum on aromasin. That's basically nothing. The base dose I run is 25mg ED.

On 750mg of test and 50mg of dbol I have to take much more.

you think its the proviron thats keeping me from needing it? i'm barley even bloating but i attribute that to all the cardio i do, i train martial arts a few times a week.

you think its the proviron thats keeping me from needing it? i'm barley even bloating but i attribute that to all the cardio i do, i train martial arts a few times a week.

Doubt it. Proviron isn't an AI substitute. If you're up on your cardio and eating good that has a lot to do with it. Also some people are just different than others.

8 weeks of dbol isn't anything extreme or something you have to worry about. Just make sure you check your liver with blood tests before making sure you're healthy before you begin the dbol. Lay off the alcohol while taking orals though.

8 weeks of dbol isn't anything extreme or something you have to worry about. Just make sure you check your liver with blood tests before making sure you're healthy before you begin the dbol. Lay off the alcohol while taking orals though.
thats my ONE guilty pleasure. occasional alcohol intake. i really need to stop it. my diet and vitamin/herbs/supplements are really spot on though. i drink my kale shakes EVERYDAY. drink tons of water.

heres my vitamins/herbs daily protocol:
-fish oil
-primrose oil
-flaxseed oil
-coconut oil
-b-complex
-time released b5 vitamin (for acne)
-liver essensials
-kidney essentials
-magnesium
-selenium
-vitamin k7
-Vitamin D-3
-Vitamin A
-Lycopene
-saw palmetto
-cats claw
-garlic extract
-policosanol
-green tea extract
-alpha lipoic acid
-probiotics
-glucosamine/chondroidin/msm combo
-5-htp

I'm mid-cycle right now and loving it. test/dbol/proviron. unfortunately i'm wishing i did this for the summer. this cycle isnt scheduled to end till march. will i be able to cycle up again in June or is that to soon?

The ONLY way to know is if blood work says so, everything else doesn't matter.

i have health insurance so i can get my bloodwork done whenever i want, especially since im a TRT patient. my family doctor is awsome, i just walk in and ask him to take my blood and give him a list of things to check. he never says no. a few weeks after this cycle ill be back to his office and see how my insides look. more worried about my postate than anything. should i expect my PSA to be up?

i have health insurance so i can get my bloodwork done whenever i want, especially since im a TRT patient. my family doctor is awsome, i just walk in and ask him to take my blood and give him a list of things to check. he never says no. a few weeks after this cycle ill be back to his office and see how my insides look. more worried about my postate than anything. should i expect my PSA to be up?

Wait 6-8 weeks before having bloods done, that way your body has a chance to get back to normal on it's own. Some levels may be sky high, and once said meds are stopped and things have time they will return to normal. That and you won't freak out either if that is the case.

IML Gear Cream!
when you get bloodwork done what do ask for.there are tons and tons of diff kinds of blood test.do you say to the dr i am on gear and need blood work.what all are you geting tested when you go for blood work.

when you get bloodwork done what do ask for.there are tons and tons of diff kinds of blood test.do you say to the dr i am on gear and need blood work.what all are you geting tested when you go for blood work.
heres what i do: my endo doesnt take my blood. she fills out this form and checks off what she thinks should be checked. i then take that form to my family doctor and he takes my blood.

my little trick is this, i take that form home and check off i billion other things that i want checked lol. My family doc doesn't know i do that so he checks my blood for everything checked off on the list i give him. its great. my blood work must cost tonssssss...i only pay 20.00 lol

If you get bloods drawn and your endo gets a copy you just could be screwed. What are you going to tell the endo when some of the levels are through the roof? Wait several weeks after blast or get labs on your own.

If you get bloods drawn and your endo gets a copy you just could be screwed. What are you going to tell the endo when some of the levels are through the roof? Wait several weeks after blast or get labs on your own.
yea i know i have to wait some weeks before i get my blood taken. can anyone tell me an exact optimal time? from my LAST shot of 750mg of test cyp, when will my levels be back to normal (note: my weekly shots after my cycle will be 200mg test cyp per week)?

Back