• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

fake gear?

doohgk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got test E gen-shi, taking 500mg a week. I just finished my second shot of week 4 and I really haven't noticed much of a difference. I'd say maybe my muscles swell up more DURING the workout than before, but not much in strength gains, recovery, or energy. Did I get a fake or does it take longer than this to really kick in?

No way to tell unless you get blood work done.
4 weeks is kind of the minimum for test E too, give it a few more weeks.

Normally around 5 weeks is when i feel Test E. That's why I always kickstart with prop or an oral. But genshi is pretty legit so I wouldn't think it's fake.

I've run GenShi, and only heard good things. Relax and give it a couple more weeks. Or go get bloodwork done.

Just like they said bloodwork. Gens hi is hit and miss. They have good batches they have bad batches... There orals always seem good though

IML Gear Cream!
Normally around 5 weeks is when i feel Test E.

Same here. I just started a test e and deca cycle cycle beginning my sixth week. It just kicked in, also I increased my calories above maintenance.

have only heard good things about G.S id say 1-2 more weeks you should notice for shure..have u gained any weight?

genshi is some of the best stuff out there in my opinion.

I haven't ran it myself, but I always hear good things.

Back