• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help me choose my first "real" Cycle!!!

I just saw this thread Van. im not sure that any advice I give will be even considered, so ehh do whatever you like!!!

Fixed for accuracy.

Gich.

I'm 6 weeks into my cycle, up 6lbs and 1" off my waist. Pretty well the result I was looking for, but I'm suprised how fast the progress is coming considering the haters on this thread.

New lifting stats

Squat 315 X 7
Bench 200 X 7 (bench will always suck, fucked up shoulders) Inclined DB Press 80's X 7
Deads, 315 X 7
Overhead press 135 X 7 (again, shoulders don't like this much, but better than military)
Bent over BB Row 185 X 7

After this cycle, I'll be doing mainly Oly lifts. I'm not really interested in getting bigger, just leaner and stronger.

For those who are contemplating their first cycle, I don't think there is anything wrong with low dose, as long as it fits your goals...don't buy into the test is best argument (and only at 500mg), if it were, bold would not be one of the top detected AAS found in pro atheletes these day...(specifically in MMA)...

By the way 6lbs is shit for your first cycle bro. You could have done that natty and now your even worse off than you were when you started, and for 6lbs was that really worth it lmao??:clapping: Not trying to be an ass but you shut down everyone who had something to say, and im not including the dudes you were arguing with, but the ones who offered good solid advice. Now you have XYZ posting a thread about you on Anything Goes, congrats on being IM's Most Ignorant Asshole!!!:winkfinger::roflmao:

By the way 6lbs is shit for your first cycle bro. You could have done that natty and now your even worse off than you were when you started, and for 6lbs was that really worth it lmao??:clapping: Not trying to be an ass but you shut down everyone who had something to say, and im not including the dudes you were arguing with, but the ones who offered good solid advice. Now you have XYZ posting a thread about you on Anything Goes, congrats on being IM's Most Ignorant Asshole!!!:winkfinger::roflmao:

Are you fucking stupid??? I'm only 6 weeks in, the Eq has barely kicked in. I'd be surprised if I don't put on 15Lbs and lose and inch or 2 in my waist. I'll be cycling for 15 weeks minimum...

READ ALL WORDS IN POST...

LMFAO!!!!

I'm 6 weeks into my cycle, up 6lbs and 1" off my waist. Pretty well the result I was looking for, but I'm suprised how fast the progress is coming considering the haters on this thread.

New lifting stats

Squat 315 X 7
Bench 200 X 7 (bench will always suck, fucked up shoulders) Inclined DB Press 80's X 7
Deads, 315 X 7
Overhead press 135 X 7 (again, shoulders don't like this much, but better than military)
Bent over BB Row 185 X 7

After this cycle, I'll be doing mainly Oly lifts. I'm not really interested in getting bigger, just leaner and stronger.

For those who are contemplating their first cycle, I don't think there is anything wrong with low dose, as long as it fits your goals...don't buy into the test is best argument (and only at 500mg), if it were, bold would not be one of the top detected AAS found in pro atheletes these day...(specifically in MMA)...

You mean those who have tried to help?

Let's close this thread so you're not exposed to a severe negging and / or loose your cool (AGAIN) then proceed to start dropping curse words at members whom are trying to help you.

If you would like me to re-open this please feel free to PM me at anytime. Thanks.

Are you fucking stupid??? I'm only 6 weeks in, the Eq has barely kicked in. I'd be surprised if I don't put on 15Lbs and lose and inch or 2 in my waist. I'll be cycling for 15 weeks minimum...

READ ALL WORDS IN POST...

LMFAO!!!!

At your request, I'm going to reopen this thread.

IF YOU FLAME ONE MORE PERSON, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INFRACTION(S). KEEP IT CLEAN OR TAKE IT TO ANYHTING GOES. Others who flame you personally will be held accountable for their actions as well.

FYI - I don't care for any of the cycles you have laid out and I think they are all pathetic.

That being said, you do what you want for your goals, no one is stopping you.

Any of these cycles will do, I just want to know what the vets think ;). I'm not going to change the dose much of anything, no matter what the folks say...consider my goal...

The original cycle I wanted to do...

15 weeks
1-15 250mg Test E
1-15 400mg Eq
3-15 HCG (500iu/2)
1-15 10mg ED Aromasin
18 Triptorelin 100mcg
18-22 Igf-1 des
18-21 Clomid 25 ED
18-21 Sustain Alpha
18-21 Natty supps, Creatine, test busters.

Cycle 2

1-12 250 Test E or C
1-12 400 Primo
3-12 HCG (500iu/2)
1-12 10mg EOD Aromasin
18 Triptorelin 100mcg
18-22 Igf-1 des
15-18 Clomid 25 ED
15-18 Sustain Alpha
15-18 Natty supps, Creatine, test busters.

Cycle 3 (I just thought of it yesterday because I got a bonus vial of Prop in the mail), otherwise I was leaning towards cycle 2.

1-3 100 Test Prop EOD
1-12 250 Test E
6-12 50mg Var ED (split in 2 doses)
3-12 HCG (500iu/2)
1-12 10mg EOD Aromasin
18 Triptorelin 100mcg
18-22 Igf-1 des
15-18 Clomid 25 ED
15-18 Sustain Alpha
15-18 Natty supps, Creatine, test busters.

I think I'll do the cycles in reverse

3) lean bulk (off for 12 weeks after PCT)
2) cut (off 16 weeks)
1) lean bulk

What cycle did you end up going with?

What cycle did you end up going with?

I'm doing the Test/Eq with a prop kicker. All Z Gear.

300mg prop for 4 weeks

300mg test E 1-15 (will extend to 16 or 17 if gains are still strong). I decided to keep it consistant with the prop as the hairline was doing OK at the time.

500mg Eq 1-15 (might extend along with test e)

Aromasin 8mg EOD (I'm not getting any gyno symptoms)

HCG 250IU Monday, Wednesday and Friday (boys are not totally full, think I should up it?)

I was hoping to put on a little mass while lossing a few % BF without loosing hair, it's all working out except the hair, it is thinning more. I'll either start taking proscar or lower the Test and extend the cycle...will decide this coming week.

So far so good, I'm up 7lbs and down an inch in my waist. Even if I keep 10lbs and lose 2 inches around the mid section, it will be a success. I could not do this outside the cycle...my natty test is under 200.

Next cycle come this fall will be Test/eq/var. 300/500/50.

Forgot, I just started GHRP-6 last week as both my shoulders are acting up...I'll keep it going thoughout the summer.

Last edited:

300mg prop for 4 weeks

300mg test E 1-15 (will extend to 16 or 17 if gains are still strong). I decided to keep it consistant with the prop as the hairline was doing OK at the time.

HCG 250IU Monday, Wednesday and Friday (boys are not totally full, think I should up it?)

I was hoping to put on a little mass while lossing a few % BF without loosing hair, it's all working out except the hair, it is thinning more. I'll either start taking proscar or lower the Test and extend the cycle...will decide this coming week.

So far so good, I'm up 7lbs and down an inch in my waist. Even if I keep 10lbs and lose 2 inches around the mid section, it will be a success. I could not do this outside the cycle...my natty test is under 200.

Forgot, I just started GHRP-6 last week as both my shoulders are acting up...I'll keep it going thoughout the summer.

Looks mellow but fine to me. Maybe a bit long for a first run but other than that I don't see any real problem.

300mg prop for 4 weeks

glycoman runs cycles like this and he knows his shit.

Bahaha Bro aas is wrong for "your" goals plain and simple send all that z gear to me

So this thread has bee completely fucking basterdized.

Please, before you post, read post 1 and post 2. I'll only be doing one of the cycles and I'm leaning toward 3.

I want to do low dose and nothing is going to change my mind. Yes I know more equals more.

Read the 300mg/600mg study posted all over this site for guys who don't think a low dose can get results. The guys lost fat and put on muscle without training, even at 300mg. I'm adding a second compound.

Don't be douches

Looking forward to reading some more positive comments...

:thinking:

:joint: dont mind me... i just wouldnt cycle w hopes of 10 pounds but everyone is different so i shouldnt criticize his goals

Last edited:
:joint: dont mind me... i just wouldnt cycle w hopes of 10 pounds but everyone is different so i shouldnt criticize his goals

That's why you negged me and said "wrong 400 a week is cruising".

If you would not cycle with hopes of netting 10lbs of lean mass, why would you want me to send you my Z Gear...you wouldn't know how to use it. Go to the grocery store and pick up a 10lb roast...then you'll know what 10lbs of muscle is.

You know absolutely nothing about human physiology. A newbe might be able to put on 10lbs in a year natty; he'll never do it again without gaining as much fat, he'll lose half that muscle loosing the fat (if he does everything right). An experienced bodybuilder with at least 2 years under his belt would never gain 10lbs fat free mass in a year without AAS, with the exception of 1% of the superfreak population. An IFBB pro would sell both his kidney for 10lbs in a year using AAS...(he might be lucky to gain 5lbs using mega doses)...

Read more, comment less...

Last edited:
Your on track for a lb a week, you should go for 30 weeks and maybe you'll weigh 160 lbs

Your on track for a lb a week, you should go for 30 weeks and maybe you'll weigh 160 lbs

Picture of justhave2p...he has cycled and his last one had 4 compounds in it...nuff said...

37971d1324346006-justhav2ps-official-boner-jamz-027.jpg

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Bro I put on 20 pounds of lean muscle last cycle 500mg wk test dbol 50mged put on 30 kept 20 I'm pretty sure it worked u need to first focus on cutting your bf but I know I know low t

Bro I put on 20 pounds of lean muscle last cycle 500mg wk test dbol 50mged put on 30 kept 20 I'm pretty sure it worked u need to first focus on cutting your bf but I know I know low t

Why would I do dbol??? Again, someone applying their goals to mine. I chose Eq and and low dose test in order to recomp and keep my hair at the same time. I'm not going on stage anytime soon (ever), I'm not in a rush. If I wan't low T, I would stay natty as long as possible, maybe do peptides only.

I'm sure if I did 500 test and 50mg dbol, I would gain 30 and keep 20 on a first cycle...that was not my goal. To you it seems insane because it doesn't make sense to have a lower goal when you can do more; it makes sense when you want to keep your hair.

So your suggestion is to cut fat and lose the muscle I've built over the last 15 months (since getting over illness), just to gain it back with a cycle??? I don't think you understand how hard it is to retain muscle with low T...

This cycle is going totally as planned. I'm up 8lbs and down an inch in my waist. I still have 8 weeks to go...

The bottom line bro is that you are getting some good advice from some real vets here. I'm not by any means saying that you don't know what you're talking about but I will say that I think you should do a little more research and maybe read a few of the other threads in this forum. Everyone is different and has had different experiences but there is a lot of the same information being repeated in this thread and that is because it is accurate. Good Luck with the rest of your cycle Bro!!!:winkfinger:

The bottom line bro is that you are getting some good advice from some real vets here. I'm not by any means saying that you don't know what you're talking about but I will say that I think you should do a little more research and maybe read a few of the other threads in this forum. Everyone is different and has had different experiences but there is a lot of the same information being repeated in this thread and that is because it is accurate. Good Luck with the rest of your cycle Bro!!!:winkfinger:

I got what many would consider good advice from only a couple vets; the rest of the advice came from people who should not be cycling; their pictures are posted. One guy who shits on me (little guy), doesn've even lift weights, he only uses bands. If I turned into an asshole in this thread, it's because too many ******** just had to put their 2 cents in.

Heavy thought my cycle was just fine (just a little long for a first run, I won't disagree). There are also a lot of vets on this board who are fans of low dose. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/157039-eights-cycleing.html

I see you're new, you'll learn about all the trolls on this site soon enough...

Thanks for the good luck...cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said loose the muscle I said lose the fat as in drop body fat % replace that weight w muscle... Second I have all my hair what r I talking about and 10 lbs in a year natty is not unheard of u... And I have chrones in nov I was in the hospital 2 weeks lost 30 pounds it's extremely hard for me to eat and keep it down since I have the disease and lots of males w low t are not fat and sick chael sonnen had low t hes neither fat nor bald I'm done w this bro good luck to u w your goals

New lifting stats

Squat 315 X 7
Deads, 315 X 7
Bent over BB Row 185 X 7

New guys should keep in mind that the last paragraph is this guys opinion. He is on his first cycle and knows as much about steroids as my little sister. Please consult someone that knows what they are talking about before starting anything. The answers are out there, go find the right ones.

new guys should keep in mind that the last paragraph is this guys opinion. He is on his first cycle and knows as much about steroids as my little sister. Please consult someone that knows what they are talking about before starting anything. The answers are out there, go find the right ones.

lol!!!

i don't use weights, bands and p90x.

Totally serious bro, I think one 315 deadlift would pull my arms from my shoulders.

You mean those who have tried to help?

Let's close this thread so you're not exposed to a severe negging and / or loose your cool (AGAIN) then proceed to start dropping curse words at members whom are trying to help you.

If you would like me to re-open this please feel free to PM me at anytime. Thanks.

:roflmao:

Back