• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arm BLASTING!!

thebutcher

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm open for new excersices! Always looking for new input that's note worthy!! Heres my arm workout for today

Barbell curls (heavy) 2 sets 4-6 rep (135lb+)
Reverse grip E-Z bar curl 2 sets (heavy) 4-6 rep (125lb+)
Incline curl DB 2 sets (moderate) 8-12 rep (25lb+)
Triceps-
Close grip bench 2 set (heavy) 4-6 rep (225lb+
Skull crusher 1 set (moderate) 8-12 rep (95lb)
Vbar 1 set (moderate) 8-12 (80+)
Kickback 1 set (moderate) 8-12 (25lb)
Rope dropset burnout (drop pin on stack)

That's it! Solid or not?

I wanna see a video of you curling 135lbs on a barbell.
If you can curl that, you should easily be able to do skull crushers with it!
Looks nice

I wanna see a video of you curling 135lbs on a barbell.
If you can curl that, you should easily be able to do skull crushers with it!
Looks nice

I'm up for it! .. I'll get a vid. Can they be posted here? Ill work on it and if not get in on YouTube or someshit. However, for the skull crushers, the straight bar compromises my wrists too much. I can do a variation with the e-z bar though. .. Well glad to hear the routine looks solid to ya!

I curl 135 for 12 superset with skullcrushers witht the same bar its deadly!!

Oh I hear ya man, I would if my wrists weren't sketchy like they are. .. Work related bullshit caused from butchering. I used to work harder not smarter when I first started my work as a butcher. .. I don't do any heavy work w/o wrist supports but even with the Olympic bar just stresses my wrists too much. .. Cry me a river huh! .. Haha. What a pussy I am.. .. So that's why I opt for the e-z bar when doing skull crushers.

Nothing wrong with that bro;) i did concrete for 15 years and did everything wrong lol. To reduce joint stress try doing skull crushers on in incline bench bro. Also i think that if you arent comfortable wiyh a certain rom change it to your ability, ie if you get elbow pain when you bring the bar all the way down, shorten your rom to just short of the pain point. Im not saying do this on everything but certain excercises that youd like to utilize. Just my 2 cents:) half a rep is better than no rep right?

Used to curl 135 on straight bar (same thing u bench with)
I injured my arms, as u know dlat, not from that though. Now I am lucky to curl 50lbs. lol
Still, I take a grain of salt when people say they curl that. One of those things I like to see :)
I used to curl it 3x6reps then do EZ bar, then machine.

half rep is way better than no rep!

A cheat rep is better than no rep too :) Provided you can get that weight for some clean reps before cheatin

Have you seen my old you tube videos? There from a long time ago but im pretty sure i have one on there. Just search my screen name bro:)

Looked you up, saw some lifts. Didn't see the curl one tho
BTW, Don't forget this week is our shoulder press head to head!

135 isnt that much. look at this way , i used to think people lied if they benched 315 but i take peoples word now theres alot of strong guys on here.

I rarely lift max lbs these days. My joints are trashed from hard labour and bad stretching habits. Winny did a number on me aswell.

135 isnt that much. look at this way , i used to think people lied if they benched 315 but i take peoples word now theres alot of strong guys on here.

lol. Its the equivalent to curling a high school sophomore. lol...

Looked you up, saw some lifts. Didn't see the curl one tho
BTW, Don't forget this week is our shoulder press head to head!

Sorry i havent posted a vid yet man... I had full intentions on doing so.. not to make excuses but here goes... the day i posted this thread (Sunday) my gf and i were going to work out together, however her daughter (2 yr old) had other plans for her.. so i became restless and just went alone. I live in a town of 5000 peeps max, out of those, and im not shittin you one bit, a handful, maybe 10 -15 work out regularly. most are middle aged women that workout (cardio on one of our THREE yeah thats right THREE treadmills lol).. long story short, on a sunday, NO ONE is in. im a regular there so i have access to the passcode which lets me in anytime (benefit!). i mean theres equipment youd see on the movie Pumping Iron... even the not so popularized movie Stay Hungry. ill have to post pics of that shit too. anyways. i train again on Wed. Ill have my buddy take the footage and post it soon after.... anyways... i have no reason or desire to fib. although i can understand your skepticism.

Sorry i havent posted a vid yet man... I had full intentions on doing so.. not to make excuses but here goes... the day i posted this thread (Sunday) my gf and i were going to work out together, however her daughter (2 yr old) had other plans for her.. so i became restless and just went alone. I live in a town of 5000 peeps max, out of those, and im not shittin you one bit, a handful, maybe 10 -15 work out regularly. most are middle aged women that workout (cardio on one of our THREE yeah thats right THREE treadmills lol).. long story short, on a sunday, NO ONE is in. im a regular there so i have access to the passcode which lets me in anytime (benefit!). i mean theres equipment youd see on the movie Pumping Iron... even the not so popularized movie Stay Hungry. ill have to post pics of that shit too. anyways. i train again on Wed. Ill have my buddy take the footage and post it soon after.... anyways... i have no reason or desire to fib. although i can understand your skepticism.

All good brother. I know how it goes. And that douche-bag feeling of asking someone to record my lifts! haha.

Back