• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help me choose between the two

bigbenj

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive seen MOD's do this, so I'm going to follow.

I'm bouncing between research stop and chemone for a prami order. Im having prolactin issues, and I've upped my dose from my current source, to see if it helps, but I definitely need to have back up.

Anyone with experience with either, please chime in. I know heavy likes them both, what about everyone else?

ive used researchstop's prami before and it is definitely legit. shit gives me prami sides like crazy. i normally dont trust liquid research chems but i have never been let down by RS

Ive used research stop for other products with good success.

Good to hear. I'm glad to hear that from some guys who have been around the game a while. Ill wait for a little more input, or hell, I might just get both.

Door #3 Manpower

I'm iffy on them because they're newer to the game and the prices are low. I'm not knocking them, they're probably legit, but I need to know I'm getting what I paid for.

Here is what I might do. Maybe I'll order from research stop and mp. I'll run RS first, and the switch to MP. That way I can gauge the potency.

Also, I'm not going to name which company I have now. Some may now, most don't. The problem very well could be I'm not running enough. I took others advice to cut back a little in my prami dose. I shouldn't have listened as I knew my body would need more.

Last edited:
I'm iffy on them because they're newer to the game and the prices are low. I'm not knocking them, they're probably legit, but I need to know I'm getting what I paid for.

Here is what I might do. Maybe I'll order from research stop and mp. I'll run RS first, and the switch to MP. That way I can gauge the potency.

Also, I'm not going to name which company I have now. Some may now, most don't. The problem very well could be I'm not running enough. I took others advice to cut back a little in my prami dose. I shouldn't have listened as I knew my body would need more.
Manpower's prami kept my prolactin at bay on 700mg tren ace and like 200mg npp a week. Definetly legit.

I have no stake in any sponsor, I'm just going off what my rat has seen/currently sees..in this case g2g. I haven't given my rat the other sources named so I can't speak on their quality.

I've used aromasin from both and both were legit. And you know I got bloodwork for confirmation.

I haven't tested RS or C1 products but I've ran tests on many others over the years and MP is one of only 2 companies I trust rightnow. My rats get 0 prolactin sides on high doses of Tren or Deca with their Caber.

IML Gear Cream!
Why do your rats do tren? Benj is on steroids and is getting gyno not his pet.

chemone. You get what you pay for. a good way to think of it is in terms of hookers :)

Ive seen MOD's do this, so I'm going to follow.

I'm bouncing between research stop and chemone for a prami order. Im having prolactin issues, and I've upped my dose from my current source, to see if it helps, but I definitely need to have back up.

Anyone with experience with either, please chime in. I know heavy likes them both, what about everyone else?

It's totally fine to openly discuss this, research chemicals are not illegal.

research stop has REALLY good stuff.

Good luck.

Good luck.
Good. Thank you.

I think I might pick up some researchstop and some manpower. Yep, thats what Ill do. Thanks for the input, fellas.

Manpower's prami kept my prolactin at bay on 700mg tren ace and like 200mg npp a week. Definetly legit.

Yeah man, do this.
MP Research Supply

Benji has found a loophole in the source discussion rules:clapping:

Good luck.

Rc's are legal, for non human consumption.

Just remember that

IML Gear Cream!
The Mod's pull some bullshit around here. Ive seen Mod's themselves talk about RC's in the Anabolic Zone. I must be public enemy number 1.

Manpower! I tried them, so far there clen and letro is legit. I will place my next order with them.

Definitely giving manpower a shot. Even though Im skeptical, I havent heard a bad thing yet.

Im going with MP, and ResearchStop, butthole =)

The Mod's pull some bullshit around here. Ive seen Mod's themselves talk about RC's in the Anabolic Zone. I must be public enemy number 1.

What do you mean because it was moved? It's about reseach chemicals so I moved it, do you want it moved back to the AAS section for some reason? Just ask.

FYI - It's not BS to put the thread in the place it belongs, and no you are not public enemy #1, not even close.

Sorry for overreacting, I just get ticked when Mod's move stuff and dont say anything or give an explanation. Ive always been the kind to give a reason why I do something, not just do it and then turn away.

Plus, I saw all the other threads about RC's in AZ. But its fine, I found what I was looking for.

Back