• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vacation is OVER!!!

crazyotter

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just looked and the vacation sign is gone and most of the products are open now. just waiting on GP !!

EF90B42B-orig.jpg

Halleluyah !!!!!!!

Yeah, but most importantly is the stuff getting shipped out? Ordering does no good if you never receive anything.

I'm not hating, love the product! But I do hate the shipping issues. I will place another order once everything gets sorted out. I have always supported Naps, they are a stand up company who is plagued with shipping issues. Hate the postal service.

IML Gear Cream!
i wonder why the hold-up on GP??

maybe getting the stock up before they start taking orders?
maybe all the GP is going to fulfill late order?

But I would assume that naps will have their flagship GP back asap

From their site, it states, they are taking care of December orders, and once those are taken care of, the entire site will be open.

thanks for the info bro. that is the right thing for them to do.

i've gotta order soon to stay on my schedule and i really want to get GP. i love their gear.

I'm with you KLC. Waiting to pull the trigger once things start moving again.

Worth the wait for GP. But I'm glad yall are back up and running, great news!!:clapping:

If you must know naps got busted 2months ago.dam this forum is way be hind everyones knows that.

If you must know naps got busted 2months ago.dam this forum is way be hind everyones knows that.

Busted? Then it is LE running it now? Maybe not since I doubt they can get away with that for more than 1 or 2 days. However, you say everyone knows. Who is "everyone"? :hmmm:

Are you thinking of the big Polish bust a couple months ago? Or daydreaming about a nice firm bust in your ummm eerrrrr never mind that question. :daydream:

IML Gear Cream!
GXR64 he has never led us astray. He has always been right upfront and honest when talking therefore, GXR64 is somewhat like that old tv commercial.

When GXR speaks, people listen.

This is true ^^

Busted? Then it is LE running it now? Maybe not since I doubt they can get away with that for more than 1 or 2 days. However, you say everyone knows. Who is "everyone"? :hmmm:

Are you thinking of the big Polish bust a couple months ago? Or daydreaming about a nice firm bust in your ummm eerrrrr never mind that question. :daydream:

:roflmao:

I think he's thinking of a nice firm bust .. lol

REALLY glad to see that they are open and will be running on all 8 cyclinders again! Huge selection of quality gear that no one has.

Regardless for Naps shipping issues, you have to respect the fact that these guys are true to their customers. How many times do you see a Source stop taking orders until they are able to take care of old one. That is a CLASS ACT, IMO.

Bro's,
I know I am a new rep but this organization is known for its top notch products and legitimacy. They are busting their balls to get all December orders completed! We know how frustrated you are and will do everything to keep you updated and field all your questions!

Bro's,
I know I am a new rep but this organization is known for its top notch products and legitimacy. They are busting their balls to get all December orders completed! We know how frustrated you are and will do everything to keep you updated and field all your questions!

I know no one likes to wait, but I'm sure they are doing all they can to get all decmebers orders sorted out.

From their site, it states, they are taking care of December orders, and once those are taken care of, the entire site will be open.

Have you heard anything about November 2011 orders being shipped or resolved yet. Have a trouble ticket and all yet no responses as of yet. I too am waiting for this order to get here before I make another one.

Have you heard anything about November 2011 orders being shipped or resolved yet. Have a trouble ticket and all yet no responses as of yet. I too am waiting for this order to get here before I make another one.

Pm GXR

Back