• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Formeron LOG!!!

twotuff

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Weight 232
Bf Uk
height 5'11

Diet : 60 days into a contest prep
Photos taking early last week, I will be taking more photos in a couple days in better conditions, with better posing.

Will be using the Maximum recommended dose of Black Lions Formeon which is 4 pumps a day. This is 200mg which I should absorb 30% of. this should be about 420mgs a week.

From what I have researched on this stuff it looks to good to be true, so I contacted Blacklion and ordered a couple bottles. I did not get this for free so my opinon on this Formeon will be un-biased. I do not doubt what this product cabable of and I look forward to incorperating it into my contest prep.

Formeron is a transdermal aromatase inhibitor (AI). Black Lions Formeron is made from the highest quality raw materials and has the best transdermal carrier possible. Formeron does alot more for us than a normal aromatase inhibitor for example:
increases IGF-1 secretion
- decreases number of progesterone receptors
- increases HPTA actiivity similar to HCG and Clomid together
- inhibits 91% of aromatase enzyme production
- anabolic and androgeniic
- 'suicide inhibitor' of aromatase
- decreases SHBG by 34%
- inhibits DHT formation and activity
- decrease prostate concerns such as BPH
- continues to increase HPTA function above natural levels.

According to research studies "The 4-OHA was found to inhibit 5 alpha-reductase in both BPH and cancer tissue"
Formeron is also a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor.
This means that on top of reducing estrogen related sides and raising testosterone levels it also reduces DHT related side effects like Hair loss and prostate enlargement.

In addition, formeron is a prohormone. This means that is converts into another compound after ingestion. In this case Formeron converts to a steroid called 4- hydroxytestosterone. This steroid is literally testosterone that cannot be converted to estrogen. This means you get all of the anabolism of testosterone and none of the estrogenic sides associated with its use. This steroid gives the user a dry hard appearance making Formeron a great addition to a pre contest stack or for those looking to get in the best shape of their lives. Our transdermal carrier is designed for maximum skin penetration and maximum absorption while leaving the skin hydrated.
Formeron is hand compounded by a select group of compounding pharmacists and as such each bottle is made with care and attention to detail. Our products are of the highest quality.

Attachments

• IMAG0214.jpg
    IMAG0214.jpg
    931.8 KB · Views: 242
  • IMAG0224.jpg
    IMAG0224.jpg
    998.6 KB · Views: 244
Last edited by a moderator:
nice. I will be using formerone for my upcoming pct.

Ive had the awsome oportunity to run the formeron by Black Lion and i can tell you 110% that its the real deal, and ill never go back to nolva... I guarantee you will like this product... It has many things that it does, not just an ai..... AND easy to use, AND smells good!!(No shit) It really smells good.. wife told me i smelt like another woman!!! lol
BTW no kickbacks for me for posting.. its just fact..

Here is the front of me for all you pecker checkers :kissu: My legs look much better from the front

Attachments

• IMAG0215.jpg
    IMAG0215.jpg
    692.7 KB · Views: 294
damn nice pecker... looking good as well bro!!!lol

Should be a good log. Im subbed.
Ill be running this soon, as well. Havent heard a bad thing yet.

Pecker checkers! :roflmao: How much longer you got till show?

Ther are 5 show that are possibilitys. the first one being march 10, then the 17, 31 and there are 2 in april. These pictures suck I am much leaner then they say. I also need to work on my posing.

this product will shed the water right off...get ready!!! I cant wait to try black lions prolactrone with a tren cycle..that will next..

just applied 2 more applications and Im done for the day. I am hungry and miserable.

So you're on cycle or what? Did I miss that? You're using it for AI properties?

So you're on cycle or what? Did I miss that? You're using it for AI properties?

No juice brother
Please read...
Formeron is a transdermal aromatase inhibitor (AI). Black Lions Formeron is made from the highest quality raw materials and has the best transdermal carrier possible. Formeron does alot more for us than a normal aromatase inhibitor for example:
increases IGF-1 secretion
- decreases number of progesterone receptors
- increases HPTA actiivity similar to HCG and Clomid together
- inhibits 91% of aromatase enzyme production
- anabolic and androgeniic
- 'suicide inhibitor' of aromatase
- decreases SHBG by 34%
- inhibits DHT formation and activity
- decrease prostate concerns such as BPH
- continues to increase HPTA function above natural levels.

According to research studies "The 4-OHA was found to inhibit 5 alpha-reductase in both BPH and cancer tissue"
Formeron is also a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor.
This means that on top of reducing estrogen related sides and raising testosterone levels it also reduces DHT related side effects like Hair loss and prostate enlargement.

In addition, formeron is a prohormone. This means that is converts into another compound after ingestion. In this case Formeron converts to a steroid called 4- hydroxytestosterone. This steroid is literally testosterone that cannot be converted to estrogen. This means you get all of the anabolism of testosterone and none of the estrogenic sides associated with its use. This steroid gives the user a dry hard appearance making Formeron a great addition to a pre contest stack or for those looking to get in the best shape of their lives. Our transdermal carrier is designed for maximum skin penetration and maximum absorption while leaving the skin hydrated.

Just started running it as my primary AI, so far it seems to be great. Thanks for running this log Bro.

I understand that it might harden you up a little bit but isn't that just a side effect? Isn't the main goal of this compound to be an AI? If you wanted to run a PH why didn't you do a better one that's actually suited for gains?

Not trying to be a dick just trying to understand.

IML Gear Cream!
The main purpose is as an ai.
It's not gonna be like he's running superdrol or even close.
It will do more than a standard ai though. At the dose he's taking he will get a good deal of conversion to hydroxytest. This is very similar to turinabol.
Hell get dry
See some strength increase
Hardening
Increased vascularity.

These observations are my own as I have only used formeron as my ai for 5_6 years now.
Yes it's primarily an ai but it's also more than that. It's also anabolic for example.
It was discontinued as a cancer med because it was too anabolic.
It converts to hydroxytest which is literally testosterone that cannot aromatize...dry test.

Last edited:
I understand that it might harden you up a little bit but isn't that just a side effect? Isn't the main goal of this compound to be an AI? If you wanted to run a PH why didn't you do a better one that's actually suited for gains?

Not trying to be a dick just trying to understand.

Sloppy J your good brother, There is never a stupid question (except for the trolls over at MD LOL) I am doing a natral prep, after reading up on this compound I thought it would be a good additiion to my prep. I am thinking about adding in a PH but that would be it.

Today is my 3rd day on. I dont think that this really hydrates my skin (but I have REALLY REAllY dry skin) It smells good. This mornig I did feel a little GRIT when I applied it. I am sure it is just part of the compound-no big deal. I will say that I have always had a sort of puffy chest my whole life (puffy nipples and all) and this morning I noticed that its really not as puffy as usaual.

This picture was taken at 10pm last night right after I had my eggs. I got to admit I had some cheese on them :)

Attachments

• IMAG0236.jpg
    IMAG0236.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 164
only a portion will go through the skin.
There will be residue remaining especially if you have extra dry skin.
THere is a hydrating agent but there is also alcohol so its not intended to be used to moisturize your skin. Just prevent drying from the alcohol.

The grit is the active ingredient. There is more than enough to compensate for what doesnt make it through....thats why there is some left on the skin. There is too much to penetrate in one application....overkill.

is this the same thing as mr supps sales called somthing like forastazol it is a cream.the only reasone is i have used the mr supps stuff and if this is the same thing i would like to try this stuff out .

is this the same thing as mr supps sales called somthing like forastazol it is a cream.the only reasone is i have used the mr supps stuff and if this is the same thing i would like to try this stuff out .

I believe Formeron is only available through TGB Supplements and that forastazol is a different product.

any skin irritation associated with formeron like other transdermal products?

Can I use lotion over the formeron to prevent it from drying?

You could but it think it may actually lower the amount of the product your body absorbs. Reason being is that your skin can only absorb so much. Thats why it is recomended to apply a couple applications throughout the day. I have been putting it on right after a hot shower when my pours are wide open.

good log. i've been reading up on this stuff. very interesting. whats your daily protocol? apply once a day?

Back