• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Uncle z

skinnypete

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys,

Ive been working out for about 9 months now, all natural, and gained about 30lbs but I've hit a the peak and can't get past it. So I decided to get some help. My friend who swears by Unzle Z referred it to me and I've been trying to make an account and place an order but it says its having "registration problems" does anyone have any idea about this? Cause I wanna get swole!

Preciate it,

Skinnypete

Pm sent.. We will get you hooked up bro.

3O lbs in 9 months naturally. You must have some secret that nobody knows about. It's tough to gain a pound a month.

3O lbs in 9 months naturally. You must have some secret that nobody knows about. It's tough to gain a pound a month.

If he learned how to eat properly and in large enough quantities, it can be done. Newbie kid at my gym ate clean and in mass quantities, trained his ass off and gained 40 or so pounds in 5-6 months natty. He's a total mesomorph who was starving himself before, looks great today.

I went from 140 to about 170 before hitting the sauce.Wish I would of kept going before hitting the button.Oh well most ppl just start juiceing and working out at the same time.Cracks me up.

I guess he did say he was new to it. I know I couldn't do it at this point in my life I could gain 30 pounds but I would be a fatass I'm sure.

IML Gear Cream!
I hear ya, I fight for every ounce of lean mass. Damn lucky newbies!!

yeah man I did a lot of research and ate 4500 calories a day with 250 grams of protein and 250 grams of carbs. i went from 136 - 162 lbs but I have hit a plateau now.

Im trying to do a cycle now, probably uncle z's 12 week pre made but I cant register for some reason. Any advice on when I do start my cycle?

Any info is very much appreciated,

Skinny Pete

How old are you man? Just curious?

Im trying to do a cycle now, probably uncle z's 12 week pre made but I cant register for some reason. Any advice on when I do start my cycle?

Any info is very much appreciated,

Skinny Pete

Listen to everything OSL has to say. Best word of advice I can give.

Preciate it Suprfast. I shot him a pm but he hasn't replied yet. I've heard a lot of great things about osl.

Under eater you mean? 22 is young man. If you are 6' 160's you need to eat more. I think that you believe you have plateaued. I believe you just hit your maintenance calorie intake at that weight. I'm often wrong but that's my opinion.

IML Gear Cream!
OK. What would you recommend? I have 6 meals a day with two shakes. I've been working out really hard and haven't moved up in body weight or weights in about a month. Would you recommend I not do a cycle and stay natural and just eat more? I'm here to learn.

Thanks,
Skinny pete

At 22, I wouldn't do a cycle Pete. I'd up my calories, change my training to focus on more compound lifts (maybe a 5x5 scheme), look and see if I'm getting adequate rest. You should be producing plenty of test, maybe get blood work done to see. But I'd say your plateau is nutrition based. Do you track your food intake daily?

I'm sorry man. Im not trying to recommend anything. It just feels to me like you have room to grow naturally. 22 yrs old means your natural test levels are most likely amazing still. All I'm saying is if I knew at 22 what I've learned up till now, I wouldn't touch drugs till I was sure I maxed out natty potential. 1 month isn't a good gauge on wether you have plateaued. You may need a week off. You may need to change up your workouts. You may need to fix the macros in your diet. Until you have exhausted all your options, I would stay natural. You will appreciate muscle dope that much more when you do get into it.

For the most part yes. I'm a super healthy eater I don't eat out I cook all my foods which is a lot of chicken and brown rice with steamed vegetables weight gainers, protein, carbs, and all my vitamins, But my genetics aren't the best and I think I may have low test levels.

I really appreciate the advice man

You type faster than me anabolic. We were on the same page I'd say.

If you gained 30 lbs in 9 months, and you are only 162, you're obviously not fat so what you gained I'm most likely lean mass. That rapid weight gain would lead me to believe your test is fine. That's obviously speculation. If you wanna be sure then go ask your doc for blood work. Make an excuse and tell him you dont get horny and you think there's a testosterone problem. I think your fine but it never hurts to know for sure

Fitday will straighten you out so you can eliminate the nutrition part of your worries

Back