• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

advice please

bundle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey brothers just finished up cylce will go on PCT which is TRT of probably 250 test C week I may re adjust my cruising I used tren e for a long run and with good success but hard sides so I will skip tren next cycle (Aprilish -May) ( but will do tren again in winter 12 cause i love)anywaymy next cycle i would like to do equipoise 800 wk , test C jump to 650 ish week ( unless another test suggested may work better) and Primo ( a dose suggestion wouldbe much appreciated but i can research).I am also gonna do either A-bombs or Dian/bol
I'll run the eq for 16 weeeks I don't see why not run the Test at 16 also , not sure of the primo,and the tabs willbe first 4-5 weeks I'll tweek this with research and of course all your suggestions...
my goal is 15 solid pounds I'm 5;7'' 180ish now if i keep 10 from this thats 190
any thoughts or suggestions will be much appreciated , thanks bros

no response

OK what did I do wrong?I am new to site but not the life.Did I post this in the wrong section?Is it a stupid post?I have thick skin I can take it please let me know if this post is rediculous and my next cycle dosen't make sense , rip it apart if thats the truth.
And finally if i did post in wrong place or did something wrong as far as IM I apologyze but i'm glad i found this site , I think its awesome
thanks Brothers and Sisters

You didn't post your stats,no of cycle,years training,and so on...And just read yourself again,i didn't see a question in what you did write!!!What do you want to know???Are you taking AI,HCG and caber???What's your pct plan???There's a lot of answers to be found in the "stickies"!!!

Primo is expensive,if you can afford doing 600mg for 16 weeks,go for it!You want to bulk or cut???It's like you want to do both at the same time,not a good idea!!!Usually people prefer dbol cause it gives less sides,but i'm a big anadrol fan!!!I simply can't stand dbol,the only aas i won't ever use again!!!50mg a-bombs will give you strength as hell and the mass to go along with it!!!Good luck and remember to try to keep things simple!!!

thanks bro , primo is $$ but I have some stock and just need to add little, Ihave the eq also, and the A-bombs, I was thinking bout doing the A's and the Dbol together but that might not make sense, maybe 30mgA 30mg DB, i'll tinker, i don't start till aprmayish good point bout the bulking / cutting, I wana get >200lbs but not look fluffy so, i'll prob bulk then cut last 4wks
appreciate the reedback

You didn't post your stats,no of cycle,years training,and so on...And just read yourself again,i didn't see a question in what you did write!!!What do you want to know???Are you taking AI,HCG and caber???What's your pct plan???There's a lot of answers to be found in the "stickies"!!!
I stat ed inmy intro, but I've been weightL >15yrs, gearing >10, i current. ended a cycle of tren 400mg 12 weeks (I know too fucking long sides tearing but i loved it nothing beats the strengh gains),Sustan.600 wk 12 weeks, A-bombs first 5 weeks,got a little estro related gyno and nuked it w/ letro and it took about about 3 weeks but gyno went it was a small marble size on right nipple that went away( I was using Adex but might have been bunk ) order my sides from MPRESEarch now, i took dostinex (tren) 1mg e3rdday, never had progesterone sides , nooo leaking not even a hint,I'm 5'7" 180ish now low bf, this next cycle i am planning i will have all nec. supps for sides and my goal is to get > 200

Back