• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dark Geared God = Law Enforcement

Saney

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Discuss

police_officer_coffee_mug_live_on_donuts.jpg

police-donut-purse-60024.jpg

:coffee:

DGG had contacted me and wanted to strike a deal, then he asked me to "sign for the package".... And that's when I found out he was LE

donut.jpg

I hope he's LE cause last time I saw him he insisted on giving me a full cavity search...

IML Gear Cream!
DGG had contacted me and wanted to strike a deal, then he asked me to "sign for the package".... And that's when I found out he was LE
Its all true I wanted that 35.00 bucks for the double double double double double double double double reverse scam ..And i would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for them pesty mexicans ,Chico and mr f now i can onlt afford one cup of coffee:coffee:

I hope he's LE cause last time I saw him he insisted on giving me a full cavity search...
It didn't matter that my hands were on his should the whole time:coffee:

I worked part time for a PD when I joined this forum a few years ago :) Though I joined on my own personal terms.

I thought everyone knew he was a cop...

I know of 2-3 active cops who are avid readers of this forum. I cant even try to guess how many there really are....

So many cops juice

I know of 2-3 active cops who are avid readers of this forum. I cant even try to guess how many there really are....

So many cops juice

That surprises you?

it's not the dumb beat cop I worry about...

I'm worried about the gun slinger or the phags that think they are above the law.

250553d1298908613-post-picture-angry-pig-violent_cop.jpg

Funny%252520Come%252520at%252520Me%25252C%252520Bro%252521%252520Memes_63.gif

Back