• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monster cycle - ideas/opinions/wows

MovinWeight

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats up bruhs...

2 weeks ago I started the biggest cycle of my life:

198lbs
26 years of age
16%bf
been lifting for 5 years
cleanish diet / high metabolism

This is how it pans out:

Week 1-4
Super DMZ @ 30mg daily
Test E/P @ 1.1grams weekly
Tren A @ 75mg daily / 525weekly

Week 4-8
Winny @ 50mg daily

Week 8-12
Methadrol Extreme at recommended dose (forget right now/lazy)

PCT and on cycle supports:
Aromasin
Clomid
Adex
Caber
Taurine
Cycle Assist
Protein
Jack3d
Multi Vitamin

Decided to go super hard as this will be my last cycle until summer. 2 weeks in and the DMZ is kickin and tren has got me wild. Have been keeping a detailed log on lifts and dosing. What do you guys think? Too much? Switch up gear timeframes? I like it so far and am guessing its going to be obvious in the gym. Holler.

wow

looks solid, if you can handle it I don't see an issue lol

You should up your test toward the end imo.

Higher than 1.1g? Im running about 750e and 350ish P. You think my receptors will be dull by then? Also Latsky, I'm taking your advice and shooting lats tomorrow. Looks super comfy!

Lol nice bro. I find with long esters you gotta bump it up last couple weeks to keep the gains coming. I like the cycle and will be doing some thing similar except trem e instaed. I like tren e better more mellow i find:) but ya id up it atleast 250mg last four weeks.

I gotta say since you're running methadrol the last 4 weeks I don't think you need to up your test, that stuff's supposed to be pretty damn strong

Ok! I'll have to get some more test in that case. I've read your previous posts about tren giving you a hard time. I'm on celexa and I was worried I wouldn't be able to run it. Luckily no anxiety, just lack of sleep, shortness of breath and high bp. Hope the E works for ya.

Damn! SDMZ kickstart and finishing with methadrol extreme!? :bow: I'm watching this for sure! Did you get anything for your liver or not a believer?

Whats up bruhs...

198lbs
26 years of age
16%bf
been lifting for 5 years

This is how it pans out:

Week 1-4
Super DMZ @ 30mg daily

Week 4-8
Winny @ 50mg daily

Week 8-12

Aromasin
Clomid
Adex
Caber
Taurine
Cycle Assist
Protein
Jack3d
Multi Vitamin

Decided to go super hard as this will be my last cycle until summer. 2 weeks in and the DMZ is kickin and tren has got me wild. Have been keeping a detailed log on lifts and dosing. What do you guys think? Too much? Switch up gear timeframes? I like it so far and am guessing its going to be obvious in the gym. Holler.
he got it bro

I will post updated logs every week on this thread. what do you guys want to know? will also post before and after pictures.

Whats up bruhs...

198lbs
26 years of age
16%bf
been lifting for 5 years

This is how it pans out:

Week 1-4
Super DMZ @ 30mg daily

Week 4-8
Winny @ 50mg daily

Week 8-12

Aromasin
Clomid
Adex
Caber
Taurine
Cycle Assist
Protein
Jack3d
Multi Vitamin

16% BF is a bit high to run gear, but it is at the borderline. Cycle looks good to me and should be a fun ride.

thats a toxic cycle, keep fluid intake high, i personally would cut out the methadrol and run the winni at the end, give the liver a little break from orals, just my .02, you could lower the test at wk 8, up the tren and add winni, throw in less carbs and add some cardio, solidify gains and chop u up, just an idea....Enjoy the cycle

I run love running hvy oils... you need to pyramid up to 1.2. I'd start at test 800 for weeks 1-4 with tren just like you plan, test 1g weeks 5-8 with Tren A 150 daily, for week 8-12 bump test up to 1.2, you need to then go 2 more weeks pyramiding test down to 800, then pct. Hit the bp stations at every target, walmart, walgreens, and cvs you run into... by week 10 your arms won't be able to fit into the damn cuffs! If you haven't run this hvy before, be johnny on the spot with liver support and more fluids that you normally intake for your cycles.... critical!

This will be stupid ass log!

I run love running hvy oils... you need to pyramid up to 1.2. I'd start at test 800 for weeks 1-4 with tren just like you plan, test 1g weeks 5-8 with Tren A 150 daily, for week 8-12 bump test up to 1.2, you need to then go 2 more weeks pyramiding test down to 800, then pct. Hit the bp stations at every target, walmart, walgreens, and cvs you run into... by week 10 your arms won't be able to fit into the damn cuffs! If you haven't run this hvy before, be johnny on the spot with liver support and more fluids that you normally intake for your cycles.... critical!

This will be stupid ass log!

Tren at 150 sounds fun I'm currently at 100 Ed might have to bump it up!

Just curious if you've pinned ED before?
It gets old pretty fast...dont think i'd wanna go 12 weeks.

True that! If you have ran tren before and know how your body responds to the sides.. tren e is the way to go here.

what the hell is Super DMZ?

Looks solid to me bro, DEFINATELY gonna be a fun ride. Keep up with liver supports and water maybe even a break from the orals in the middle wks. Just my .02 cent

Just curious if you've pinned ED before?
It gets old pretty fast...dont think i'd wanna go 12 weeks.

Yeah I pin everyday and I actually enjoy it. Fun finding new spots. I swear I'm not a junkie. I'll consider the oral break at some point but my liver is pretty ridiculous. I've run orals like DMZ and other prohormones for a long time and got blood work and everything was fine. I appreciate the concern though.

PS pics will go up tonight after I beast the gym and am pumped. Not sure I can handle much more than 75mg daily of tren unless the sides go down a bit. My hair falling out in clumps and I tend to wake up with blood in my nose. My BP is high but I'm gonna work in some extra heart care....

With your tren sides at the smaller dosage... I would advise against upping the oils too much as safety is the number one priority. If tren sides hit you hard now AND you double down on the dosage... Your sides will be a mother! Everybody is different in how their bodies respond. You are gonna get crazy gains... Just keep your dosages in check for your body type, keep the aides tolerable, and enjoy the ride. Your learnore about your body and how it will respond... So the next time you decide to run heavy you will exactly what your limits are. Be safe and enjoy those crazy gains!

Higher than 1.1g? Im running about 750e and 350ish P. You think my receptors will be dull by then? Also Latsky, I'm taking your advice and shooting lats tomorrow. Looks super comfy!

HTF can you reach your lats? Do you have help or something?

I guess I could tape the syringe to a wall and then lean into it...

also x2 on bumping the test around week 6 or 7 (that way you start feeling it about week 8 or 9)

With your tren sides at the smaller dosage... I would advise against upping the oils too much as safety is the number one priority. If tren sides hit you hard now AND you double down on the dosage... Your sides will be a mother! Everybody is different in how their bodies respond. You are gonna get crazy gains... Just keep your dosages in check for your body type, keep the aides tolerable, and enjoy the ride. Your learnore about your body and how it will respond... So the next time you decide to run heavy you will exactly what your limits are. Be safe and enjoy those crazy gains!

Thanks bro. Despite what others say, I am keeping Tren at 525 all cycle. No way I can handle more and the insomnia already got me short tempered. Already love what I see. Sorry for not taking a starting pic in week 1 but I was in the hospital and sick for like 3 weeks and didn't want the criticism. 2 weeks in and I already blew up

Last edited:
Thanks bro. Despite what others say, I am keeping Tren at 525 all cycle. No way I can handle more and the insomnia already got me short tempered. Already love what I see. Sorry for not taking a starting pic in week 1 but I was in the hospital and sick for like 3 weeks and didn't want the criticism. 2 weeks in and I already blew up
Bro I found a supplement that seems to work for insomnia. 5 Htp 3 caps 45 mins before bed and you will be ko'd

Back