• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why was CityHunters post about Anabolicwarehouse deleted??

custom

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why was Cityhunter's thread deleted so quick. He stated he was waiting a long time for his gear from Anabolicwarehouse, was it spam or is someone triing to hide something? I thought he posted it in the right area, so whats up?

???

Good Luck with this one. I see a 3 day ban or infraction on your horizon...just for asking questions. :coffee:

how dare he ask about something he paid for:coffee:

Probably had a legitimate question/concern. It happens a lot around here.

I think Chico has reading comp issues as well as English butchering issues.

IML Gear Cream!
I think Chico has reading comp issues as well as English butchering issues.

Chico isn't even in this thread
Come-At-Me-Bro_2d57a407341cf8d4ce478c99ce798c59.gif
Or he might be talking about me

Also has reading comp issues ^^^^

No surprise there though...

:coffee:
Also has reading comp issues ^^^^

No surprise there though...
Come at me bro...just saying...just responding to the guys question about late gear nigga:coffee:

fuck that nigga heavy and his Jaundice :coffee:

:coffee:

Good Luck with this one. I see a 3 day ban or infraction on your horizon...just for asking questions. :coffee:
You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, this is why I never had an infraction or a ban. I posted it in anything goes. I think I have the right to research any sponsor on this board. In no way did I bash AW, infact I'm considering to use them so.............

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, this is why I never had an infraction or a ban. I posted it in anything goes. I think I have the right to research any sponsor on this board. In no way did I bash AW, infact I'm considering to use them so.............
Oh, shit, this looks bad...

Okay, man, I need you to stay still. Now, carefully, bend over. Now, look between your legs. You see that? It's your panties, and they're in a bunch. What I need you to do now is unbunch them.

I don't want to scare you or anything, but I've seen bad cases of panty bunching turn into to full-blown douchery.

Back