• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

where to get needles and syringes

dictionary12345

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i went to walgreens and cs they said you have to have a presciption to have needles and syringes where can i go to get needles and syringes

Just google it and a bunch of sites will come up.

I use RUI, there are cheaper out there, but I've never had any issues with them.

IML Gear Cream!
Allegro is also VERY good. I only use BD.

I depends on the state you live in, some require prescriptions and some don't. Allegro for syringes and gpz for pins...

Allegro, gpz, researchsupply and amazon all have their ups and downs. I do believe allegro is the cheapest for a good product though. Never buy EXEL anything is my recommendation.

I've always had great luck with Allegro. Really fast, decent prices, and quality products.

Free shipping code going on this weekend fs0112

Is glass contamination a concern when you break an amp open?

Is glass contamination a concern when you break an amp open?

Be sure not to squeeze too hard when breaking off or the top will shatter.

Over here in the uk they have needle exchanges were they give heroin addicts free needles, they also let roid users get them aswell guessing it's just a uk thing?

Has anyone used firstoptionmedical before?

they got some 1 mL's on there for $0.49 a pop.

I get mine from Tractor Supply. Lol. I buy the 3cc lure lock. Not a big fan of the lure slip just because I like my needles locked in place. They are in the veterinary section and have all sorts of needle sizes also. I also have ordered a box of 100 from a veterinary supply company for $13. They are all exactly the same as the ones you buy at a medical supply company. Some people may be scared because of where they come from but they are all sterile and 100% as safe as any human med store. And very convenient.

Back