• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Name the bodybuilder/weightlifter/ or any one that was an influence in the sport

dgp

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This thread is simple name the person and give me one fact about him or her. The first correct answer will get rep points.

Attachments

• Serge Nubret.jpg
    Serge Nubret.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
surge nubret he placed second to arnold in the mr olympia competition featured on pumping iron. he was also an actor in france

Serge Nubret. French. Old. Dead. Amazing genetics for bodybuilding.

Attachments

• pic 3.jpg
    pic 3.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 52
^Read the rules of the game. Your only half right.

Sorry.

CHAMPIONSHIP TITLES
Mr. America, Mr. World. Mr. Universe

Twin-Sitters-Fascist-Transvestite-4.jpg

to be honest im not huge into BB i love the things they do but BB itself doensnt do much for me. I would say the usual guys, Arnold, jay cuttler especially hes big moitvation for me i watch his videos all the time. also henry atkins eatery idk if i spelled that right but lookl him up on youtube or google imagases hes amazing. also a lot of the Pressional MMA guys

bill kazmaier....won 3 in a row..then wasnt invited back for 6 years...bullshit

he also wrestled forf awa and wcw...he sucked at it

Serge Nubret and his arms were supposedly bigger than his head.

thought I read a while back that he had a son that was giving it a go in bbing

Ed Corney, fact, still active in the world of bodybuilding and can be seen at shows around California on a regular basis talking about the sport.

Trained with Arnold, won the 1970 Iron Man, the 1971 Mr. USA and Mr. America. Ed has a great part in Pumping Iron and is an all time favorite of mine. Class act Mr Corney is.

Mike Katz
Fact worst physique ever lol!!
Jk he was a school teacher.

Mike Katz
Fact worst physique ever lol!!
Jk he was a school teacher.

He has a bachelors and master???s degrees in health and physical education, and a pre-doctorate in administration and supervision, retired in 1999 from Hamden High School, where he had been teaching for 33 years.:clapping: also he is still an active npc judge to the best of my knowledge.

Post #26

Dorian Yates, 1995 Mr. Olympia Winner

Ronnie Coleman, 2001 Mr. Olympia Winner

Arnold Schwarzenegger, 1974 Mr. Olympia Winner

Back