• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cruising advise

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A very good friend of mine has decided he's
Gonna run the risk and cruise up to his next cycle he's 24 we've both just done a cycle at the same time I'm coming off now and starting PCT..

Hes made his mind up and want to cruise so I'm not looking for ppl saying it's not a good idea just sum advise on what's a good dose..

He wants to cruise on 1ml a week of test 400 blend I don't know anything about cruising so I don't know what dose is efficient the blend is

Test cyp 150ml
Test enenthate 100ml
Test deconate 150ml

He was going to just run this at 2 ml a week for another 10 weeks straight after a 10 week cycle! Iv talked him out of it..

So just wanna know what to tell him really is 1ml to much to cruise on?

Advise from ppl who cruise only please..

its like giving your house keys to robber

Haha what do you meen my man^^

:) you know it is not good to cruise and you don't want to hear it so you ask advice from the people who are cruising who are in no position to give advice in the first place:)...like asking advice on how to stop smoking from an addict.

Lol well any advice would be nice lol

Cruising on 1ML a week? Most people blast on that.
Anyway, this should be in the anabolic section.

Cruising on 1ML a week? Most people blast on that.
Anyway, this should be in the anabolic section.

^^this

But I do not know who blasts on only 1ml per wk.. :hmmm:

Cruise on 1ml per wk of t400 blend is ok since some cruise on, between 200-300mg per wk aka TRT dose

325 iu hCG every 3 days and 200-250 mg/w Testosterone C or E.

^^this

But I do not know who blasts on only 1ml per wk.. :hmmm:

Cruise on 1ml per wk of t400 blend is ok since some cruise on, between 200-300mg per wk aka TRT dose

I agree bot the proper section. However your friend needs to cruise as bulldogz said imo 200mg per week is ideal. Maintaining 400mg a week cruise is foolish at his age and being its decoding upon after one cycle without a pct and labs to see how his body responded to aas. Your boy needs to really consider this plus the added risk of gyno and elevated blood pressure cursing on a 400mg dose. Hit him with a bat of reality and tell him he has the rest of his life to cycle. After 3-4 well planned cycles and blood results then opt for trt. He is to young and doesn't have a good safe cruise planned out imo!

So Mote it Be
Chris

Back