• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ron Paul owns Stephen Baldwin in marijuana debate

Joyless Behar is so annoying...

images

I should hope so. Stephen Baldwin is a complete moron. Being the dumbest Baldwin brother is quite an achievement.

The drug war is a great example of how just because something is bad doesn't mean it should be illegal. If we could get conservative christians to realize this the republican party would be much more effective (and less stupid in general). Less moderate liberals are just as bad - wanting to ban things like guns or trans fats but I have less hope for them. The silver lining with the christian conservative base is that even if they think such things are sins, I'm not aware of any biblical based christian teaching that decrees the government should by default prohibit these 'sins'. I think the founding fathers realized this.

I should hope so. Stephen Baldwin is a complete moron. Being the dumbest Baldwin brother is quite an achievement.

It goes without say, still it makes for great entertainment...:D :D

The drug war is a great example of how just because something is bad doesn't mean it should be illegal. If we could get conservative christians to realize this the republican party would be much more effective (and less stupid in general). Less moderate liberals are just as bad - wanting to ban things like guns or trans fats but I have less hope for them. The silver lining with the christian conservative base is that even if they think such things are sins, I'm not aware of any biblical based christian teaching that decrees the government should by default prohibit these 'sins'. I think the founding fathers realized this.
You think the biggest barrier to legalizing drugs is religion. How cute...

I should neg you.

Neg somebody over making fun of Joy Behar?...:hmmm:

Who does that?...

Of all the offensive and sick post I have done this is the one that throws you over the edge...

Joy Behar must be your favorite on the View...

Neg somebody over making fun of Joy Behar?...:hmmm:

Who does that?...

Of all the offensive and sick post I have done this is the one that throws you over the edge...

Joy Behar must be your favorite on the View...

Hell no. I should have negged you for me having to look at that picture.

P.S. Yes, I know I re-posted it and fail at life.

At the very end of the 2009 video Paul says,

"I have never seen anybody smoke marijuana and I have never been in a same room with it. To me it's the issue of freedom of choice."

Gtfo. How old is Paul? Does he not have any friends? I can't believe he's never been anywhere where someone pulled out a joint and surprised him by lighting up.

Good lord Stephen Ballsack is such a mental midget. The Whole Baldwin family are worthless, but Stephen is the Baldwin brother who brings the most shame on their family. "I was in biodome" Way to brag about failure.

..light up and leave me alone...................

all these assholes have an agenda.....right or left.......its all bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like always Stephen just rambled off the typical anti-marijuana bullshit, e.g. gateway drug nonsense, he is an idiot and Ron Paul did not even have to say anything to make Baldwin look stupid, he did it all on his own. lol

on another note someone like RP with this type of thinking is what we need, as he said the drug laws just create business, they don't prevent anything...end the war on drugs.

Who the hell is Stephen Baldwin to speak on this issue, anyway! This mother fucker used to smoke crack with his brother, and now he tries to act pious and speak for keeping it illegal.

Why him, because everyone else realises this is a losing cause. There is no way MJ should be kept illegal.

Last year, Ca. alone made $14 billion in legal sales, imagine with the illegal sales added to that.

And before the MJ Tax Act of 37, landowners were encouraged to grow hemp due to its usefulness and versatlity. Nevermind the US constitution was written on hemp.

These politicians are in no real hurry to fix this economy, cause here is one solution.

The drug war lines the pockets of elected officials everywhere, law enforcement everywhere, the companies in the MIC, the people who benefit also pay campaign contributions to continue to fight it. This will never go away, there is WAY too much money involved.

IML Gear Cream!
And before the MJ Tax Act of 37, landowners were encouraged to grow hemp due to its usefulness and versatlity. Nevermind the US constitution was written on hemp.

It was the #1 crop in North America. It can even be refined into biofuel...

Abraham Lincoln smoked hemp, as did many other U.S. presidents...

Who the hell is Stephen Baldwin to speak on this issue, anyway! This mother fucker used to smoke crack with his brother, and now he tries to act pious and speak for keeping it illegal.

Why him, because everyone else realises this is a losing cause. There is no way MJ should be kept illegal.

Last year, Ca. alone made $14 billion in legal sales, imagine with the illegal sales added to that.

These politicians are in no real hurry to fix this economy, cause here is one solution.

x2

It was the #1 crop in North America. It can even be refined into biofuel...

Abraham Lincoln smoked hemp, as did many other U.S. presidents...

And it could be once again.

Half of the population already supports legalizing marijuana, it's the other half that benefits from keeping it illegal.:mooh:

And it could be once again.

Half of the population already supports legalizing marijuana, it's the other half that benefits from keeping it illegal.:mooh:

I'm positive the average opponent has note read up on the industrial uses for Hemp, food (high in protein and EFA's), building materials, clothing (oh oh, bad for cotton growers!!!), chemicals, plastics, paper, medicine, etc, etc.

Good for the environment, renewable and sustainable.

Oh and it makes white women want to speep with black men. I don't know, do all the benefits outweigh the consequences??? I think you know what your white cotton farmer is going to say...;)

Back