• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to tell a reputable Research Chemical company from the fakes

CEM Store

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dear Loyal CEM Customers,

It seems everyday we see a new 'flash in the pan' research chemical company jumping up on the boards offering what you think is a legitimate product with a nice label and a guarantee. Anyone can put a piece of shit in a box, slap a label on it, and send it on its way. It seems lately that is what more and more people within the industry are experiencing from these types of "companies". To this, I can only say: Don't be fooled by these bath tub operations. Not only are they robbing you of your money, but they could potentially be robbing you of your hard-earned research gains, or worse, your lab-rat's health.

Several tell-tell signs exist to know whether or not you are dealing with a reputable research chemical company. Each week, in the CEM Newsletter, we will be highlighting each of these tell-tell signs and offering specific information on what you as a customer should look for and how you can protect your research gains, your rat's health, and your wallet. Don't miss this week's CEM Newsletter. If you are not subscribed, please click the below link to register at the site. Doing so will add you to the subscription list.

Please click here to register for the CEM Newsletter:

https://www.cemproducts.com/custome...+MB&utm_medium=CEM+-+MB&utm_campaign=CEM+-+MB

Thanks to all our loyal customers. If you missed the 30% off weekend sale, no worries, the store is discounted to 15% off from now through the end of the month. We may even have another "Hour Sale" before then if you're lucky.

Yours,

CEM

Love cem. Very trusted research chem company that has been around longer than the rest of them.

Still using - clomid and stane, test will be end of second week of PCT

Used stane and prami during cycle

Hmm? Is that why you decline to provide a single bottle of Adex, for me to run, so I can prove the worthiness of your product?

I mean if its a great result on my blood result, I can bet your adex and ai sales will sky rocket, becasue of my labwork? but yet you refuse, and then pretty much claim your the only real deal operation...

ok

Still using - clomid and stane, test will be end of second week of PCT

Used stane and prami during cycle

So how do you feel the stane and prami did during cycle? Did you get gyno? How was your water retention?

Dear Loyal CEM Customers,

It seems everyday we see a new 'flash in the pan' research chemical company jumping up on the boards offering what you think is a legitimate product with a nice label and a guarantee. Anyone can put a piece of shit in a box, slap a label on it, and send it on its way. It seems lately that is what more and more people within the industry are experiencing from these types of "companies". To this, I can only say: Don't be fooled by these bath tub operations. Not only are they robbing you of your money, but they could potentially be robbing you of your hard-earned research gains, or worse, your lab-rat's health.

Several tell-tell signs exist to know whether or not you are dealing with a reputable research chemical company. Each week, in the CEM Newsletter, we will be highlighting each of these tell-tell signs and offering specific information on what you as a customer should look for and how you can protect your research gains, your rat's health, and your wallet. Don't miss this week's CEM Newsletter. If you are not subscribed, please click the below link to register at the site. Doing so will add you to the subscription list.

Please click here to register for the CEM Newsletter:

https://www.cemproducts.com/custome...+MB&utm_medium=CEM+-+MB&utm_campaign=CEM+-+MB

Thanks to all our loyal customers. If you missed the 30% off weekend sale, no worries, the store is discounted to 15% off from now through the end of the month. We may even have another "Hour Sale" before then if you're lucky.

Yours,

CEM

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:Now we got a SECOND WP ON OUR HANDS.

Hmm? Is that why you decline to provide a single bottle of Adex, for me to run, so I can prove the worthiness of your product?

I mean if its a great result on my blood result, I can bet your adex and ai sales will sky rocket, becasue of my labwork? but yet you refuse, and then pretty much claim your the only real deal operation...

ok

OldSchoolLifter, wow, that is bullshit...

You ask me in a private message to give you a free bottle of BOTH Adex and Stane (since you've had a bad experience with a competitor's product) for you to run, so you can prove the worthiness of my products and report it on the forums. In response, I declined and suggested an alternative option for you to at least get a discount, and this is what i get in return??? A slam post from you complaining that me turning you down MUST mean that my products are bunk????

First off, I do not "pretty much claim" that I am the only real deal operation. i do claim, however that there are many who are not the real deal. I understand you have been burned in the past, but you sound like a whiny little bitch when you attempt to take your bad experiences and take them out on me and my company.

CEM

IML Gear Cream!
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:Now we got a SECOND WP ON OUR HANDS.

I won't be using any acronyms, names, or even hinting at any sepcific competitors during my e-newsletter series. That is not the point. The point is to simply educate the masses, particularly newer members, on how to identify reliable characteristics of a legit research chemical company. As the owner of CEM, I'm biased, of course. :) :) :)

But having been in the industry since 2003, I am a great source of information on the topic.

Now now , where in my post did I claim your products were bunk? Seems your E2 may be to high, lol

And the pm was for either or, so I could HELP your company with blood work to back it.

Plus your the one saying other companies are bathroom made products, inclining yours are not.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Everything I have ever used from CEM was 100% correct and he had no idea I was the end user.

Everything I have ever used from CEM was 100% correct and he had no idea I was the end user.

So heavyiron you actually paid for your cem order instead of using your mod status to get stuff for free?

Now now , where in my post did I claim your products were bunk? Seems your E2 may be to high, lol

And the pm was for either or, so I could HELP your company with blood work to back it.

Plus your the one saying other companies are bathroom made products, inclining yours are not.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Receiving numerous PM's over and over again, including yours, of people telling me that they've been worked over by a competitor ..... these types of PM's have been the catalyst to the idea of a series of informative newsletters.

And for the record...my E2 was looooooking good last I had it checked! :ohyeah:

So heavyiron you actually paid for your cem order instead of using your mod status to get stuff for free?
CEM won't give me anything for free =(

So how do you feel the stane and prami did during cycle? Did you get gyno? How was your water retention?
No gyno or itchy nips or anything like that on a cycle that added 22 pounds. Water retention - not bad at all this cycle, but I was doing 12.5 mg EOD of stane and did not up or decrease it for this purpose alone.

Prami made me feel like a head cold stuffiness all the way through, and changed some sleep patterns for the first few days.

No reason to think that there are any problems with CEM products.

I am not actually getting labs to check their products, but to check my estro levels during PCT. I guess checking out their products is a side benefit for everybody else . . .

As I am not a rep or admin and have nothing to gain or lose from the results, but I have been around here a while, it should be a credible bit of information for others reading.

I have a question for cem.

Do you guys test each batch to ensure correct chemical and dosage?

There is a company that is providing independent lab tests with each bottle purchased. They are tested by chromadex, which supposedly has a great reputation.

I have a question for cem.

Do you guys test each batch to ensure correct chemical and dosage?

There is a company that is providing independent lab tests with each bottle purchased. They are tested by chromadex, which supposedly has a great reputation.
Which company offers that?

Thanks

tumblr_lxrf5pSJDy1r6wdxho1_500.jpg

Pic I just found of OSL and CEM.... and then it got weird.

Back