• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

questions about hair thinning % back acne post cycle

alphabolic

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
edit: meant to put "&" not "%"

whats up guys i havent been on here for a few months since i stopped my 2nd cycle which was 60 days of test/tren/mast. i did perfect PCT and my sex drive seems fine, balls got back to normal size within weeks of PCT.

i have never had any kind of acne in my life (im 23) and my hair has always been thick. but during PCT and the following several months after it, ive noticed my back acne has not gotten better and is heavier on my delts. i dont see it on my face at all which is good. but it's frustrating that it hasnt gone away 3-4 months after PCT.

and now my hair is thinner than it used to be and it's curly in the front when it's naturally thick and straight. im not prone to male pattern baldness and havent seen any signs of a receding hairline.

is it normal for these effects to last this long? will my hair go back to normal and the back acne go away? anyone wanna share their experiences with this? thanks

Any DHT derivatives such as masteron or primo are pretty hard on the hairline...My situation got better as i'm not prone to hairloss too,my dad is 60 and almost have no gray hair!!!A trick for acne,before stopping all AAS,pyramid down the dosage,it did work wonders for me!!!Did go from 1g test,to 750mg,then 500 and 250 for my last injection!!!

Any DHT derivatives such as masteron or primo are pretty hard on the hairline...My situation got better as i'm not prone to hairloss too,my dad is 60 and almost have no gray hair!!!A trick for acne,before stopping all AAS,pyramid down the dosage,it did work wonders for me!!!Did go from 1g test,to 750mg,then 500 and 250 for my last injection!!!

well it doesnt seem like my hairline has receeded at all, it just thinned out and got thinner ever since ive been off the cycle for 2-3 months. i did 6 weeks of 350mg mast and 8 weeks of 350mg tren. is that really enough to keep my hair thin permanently?

well it doesnt seem like my hairline has receeded at all, it just thinned out and got thinner ever since ive been off the cycle for 2-3 months. i did 6 weeks of 350mg mast and 8 weeks of 350mg tren. is that really enough to keep my hair thin permanently?

bump

Back