• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Journey to a 450+ lbs bench

Hey ckcrown what is your body weight at right now? Great lift by the way!

Literally walking into the kitchen and stepping on a scale.
Scale reports: 203lbs

I am about 5'4 or 5'5

great lift...

love it when a guy your size puts up that kinda weight..

guy at my gym was non stop bragging cause he benched 405.. he weighed 355!!!

totally agree on the doing pushups and dips...

keep it going..

Thanks man. Yeah it isn't impressive to lift that much weight when you weigh damn near that much haha.
Guy in my gym weighs about 300 or so, but he benches like 550 when he is on cycle. So, its pretty bad ass.
As I said my goal is 450, then it will be 500. I wanted 450 before Spring Break so I have 2 more weeks of training. This upcoming Monday I am sticking with 405 and am gonna shoot for 5 reps for 2-3 sets. then next week go for some 425 or 430. My goal of 450 probably won't happen until spring but hey...I will get it!

how many years did it take you to get there?

I have been weight training for about 10 years.

Answering your question I am finding difficult. I would say it took me a few years to get to the 300 club. Once I set my dedication to another level it took me about a year to get from 320s to 380s (natural). Now I am not natural (or whatever you prefer to call it) and I am in the low 400s.

Sorry if i did not answer your question, struggling.

Hey bros,
I just wanted all of you to know that I am helping GBN out and I would appreciate it if you guys checked us out
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/gbnstore-com/

Also, we will be having a contest coming up soon...it will definitely be worth participating in, or at least being a spectator for entertainment purposes!

no I hear ya, trying to set some goals of my own before crossing over.

On Sunday God said let there be rest...On Monday he said let's bench press!!!

Okay, I guess im not very very funny...but I tried.

Aight people. Going for 405lbs 5 reps tomorrow!
I am going to take a moment and encourage everyone to check out GBN, the new company on IM that I will be working with. We will have come competitions coming up real soon so drop on by!
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/gbnstore-com/

Probably am not gonna max this monday like I thought i was. Instead I am going to increase the weight by 10lbs. Aim to try to push out as many reps as I have been then go for a max after another week of training

1 more day ! Whoot!

IML Gear Cream!
Steroids are weight gainers and pre-workouts lol, but, no, there is no beginner products on there like N.O Xplode, or anything like that.

no lifting today...am sick :(

HaHa I just got over a 2 day cold today and went to the gym to find out it was closed. :<

Damn, that sucks. I am feeling a little better today. WIsh I had more nyquill... lol I wanna sleep the day away.

Started pct let's see how far my bench drops... My bet... Not much

fuck bro..your off..sorry to hear that..fucking blows man!

no cruise?

p.s. good job for being smart and coming off unlike me

Well I am back on. I was only on for like 8-9 weeks. I was trying to do 12-13 weeks. Got my gear in today, I was off for 8 days or so but it was long Ester so I should be fine. Now I will be doing a Sust blend for 3 more weeks. Then I will be starting PCT.
So a few more weeks of heavy training...kinda. The 16th I am off to Panama city beach...sooo won't be doing too much (well ANY) lifting there. Fuck, my workouts will go down the drain. But, once I am back I will be back on the grind (however I won't be on cycle)

The other day I snuck in some chest, sense I missed chest day, in between biceps.
did a few sets with 315 avg 12 reps / set like 3 sets. nothing special

btw guys only 5 more days to jump in on the contest in my signature!

Back