• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

~2012 Four Month Fatloss Challenge~ (Feb. 1 - June 1)

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So far there are 3 members trying to see who can simply take off the most fat from February 1st to April 1st. Everyone is welcome to join.

Pure weight lost is all we are going by but you must post pics and stats with a photo of scale reading by February 1st and at end of competition with relaxed front, back, and side pics.

I moved it from Anything Goes to here to keep it friendly.

Edit: There were four votes to extend the contest to June 1st.

-- Curt

Last edited by a moderator:
So far there are 3 members trying to see who can simply take off the most fat from February 1st to April 1st. Everyone is welcome to join.

Pure weight lost is all we are going by but you must post pics and stats with a photo of scale reading by February 1st and at end of competition with relaxed front, back, and side pics.

I moved it from Anything Goes to here to keep it friendly.

:thumbs:

just so we are clear...winner is most total weightloss

LW has final say but I'd put appearance somewhere on the list of requirements. Anyone can rig a number on the scales, right?

Good luck contestants:thumbs:

Will gearz be allowed?

i don't have digital scales. how much are good ones? from what i recall tho you can mis calibrate the zero on those too. originally it was first to lose twenty pounds and KOS and Canucklehead got it going.

i think it's supposed to be an all's fair in love and war type contest. gears, no gears i don't care. laxatives and bulimia i say uh no. if you win because you caught the asian swine bird flu no fairs. i say we go for honest-to-god fat loss and act honorably.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^ Sounds good, LW.

And my digital scales cost fifty bucks or so but it's one of those Weight Watchers deals with all kinds of gadgets/readings I never use.

digital scales i thought was the rule

appearance is debateable

#s are not

Numbers can be faked with Paint or any photo editing gizmo. So can before and after pics for that matter, so whatever.

Good luck with your fat loss.

appearances can be deceiving too. the same day i took the tummy pics that look good i have :barf: ones. i think clear shot of scales is good because 20 pounds will look like a bigger loss on a small person.

i'm willing to trust my fellow competitors. we need a handshake smiley.

^^^^ Sounds good, LW.

And my digital scales cost fifty bucks or so but it's one of those Weight Watchers deals with all kinds of gadgets/readings I never use.

Numbers can be faked with Paint or any photo editing gizmo. So can before and after pics for that matter, so whatever.

Good luck with your fat loss.

clear front, back, and side pics before and after is a stipulation. if someone tries to bs us we will rip the stripes off his uniform in front of Rob. :nerd:

There is an easy way to cheat without editing any pics or the calibration of the scale. You drink a gallon of water before stepping on the scale, that's an extra 8 pounds. Then for the final weigh in, you dehydrate yourself. So what i'm getting at is appearance is important as well.

Appearence is important. Whats the point of losing weight if you dont look any better?

True I can go 10lbs from one day to the next like its nothing. All depends how I eat and drink that day. I guess ill go take some pictures.

IML Gear Cream!
good luck all

well aren't the pics to support the numbers with appearance change? let's not pick it apart till it's no fun. no one's going to believe numbers with no visual corroboration via the after pics.

i'm willing to trust my fellow competitors. we need a handshake smiley.

handshake.gif

Last edited:
maybe i'm crazy but there is no prize so i don't see what anyone stands to gain by cheating. seems off to even be worried about that.

Most weight loss gets a full night of lovin (15 minutes or so) by heavyiron....

Good luck to everyone. I like you all, so I hope you all kick ass.

Is jagbender in it?

i invited him but he declined. he said he's swapping muscle for fat but staying the same weight pretty much for months now.

I might do this. I have already cut 35lbs so I don't expect any great weight loss in only 2 months, but at least it might motivate me. I will post some photos with a newspaper, as for the scale weight you will have to take my word for it because it is way too easy to cheat on a scale weight for it to mean anything.

I am in but i am not to far over weight BF wise. All i want to do is recomp so pics will come in on the 1st. Good luck to all…….

Back