• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Batch of UncleZ Blue Tops TEST RESULTS IN!

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I fasted from the night before starting at 11

Morning I pinned 10iu HGH Sub Q @ 8:30AM
Test Was preformed @ 11:15AM

I had been pinning 10iu/ed for the last 4 days prior to the test as well.

Here are the results,

attachment.php

As you can, this shit is the real mccoy, I will be doing more blood work, i na few weeks, with Acromology Male Panel, and HGH again.

36757d1321117012-human-growth-hormone-practical-application-uncle-z-hgh.jpg

Attachments

• Lab_Corp_HGH.png
    Lab_Corp_HGH.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 699
I fasted from the night before starting at 11

Morning I pinned 10iu HGH Sub Q @ 8:30AM
Test Was preformed @ 11:15AM

I had been pinning 10iu/ed for the last 4 days prior to the test as well.

Here are the results,

attachment.php

As you can, this shit is the real mccoy, I will be doing more blood work, i na few weeks, with Acromology Male Panel, and HGH again.

36757d1321117012-human-growth-hormone-practical-application-uncle-z-hgh.jpg

Are they availible right now? I haven't been on the site in a while.

Thank you for posting OSL, as everybody knows you are a man that can be trusted 100% and this should ease minds that Z is back on track.

Those numbers don't lie, nice of you to post these.

These results are VERY good. Extreme response from the HGH dose. This looks to be 100% legit and possibly overdosed HGH.

Nice.. Can't wait to get some.

Damn, that looks like some very potent hgh.

Good shit!!

IML Gear Cream!
is your peptide assault part of these levels, or is this from just straight HGH?

No at this point in time I'm only on slin, des, Mgf , peg-Mgf, LR3, and blue tops. Test e, npp, test base, dbol and anadrol

So the results were not manipulated by a ghrp/ghrh combo.

But soon however I will be having another idividual get a gh serum test and 15 min prior to the draw, pin 200mcg ghrp-2 and 200mcg mod-grf without any gh so we can see what peak pulse reaches with the peps solo.

My guess is around 12-14/ng/ml at @ 15-20 min from pinning fasted and then over the course of 3.5 hours drop back to base levels

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I want some of those..Need to save $. Will there be plenty in stock? I haven't read the whole thread..Always wanted to try Z's G..

No at this point in time I'm only on slin, des, Mgf , peg-Mgf, LR3, and blue tops. Test e, npp, test base, dbol and anadrol

So the results were not manipulated by a ghrp/ghrh combo.

But soon however I will be having another idividual get a gh serum test and 15 min prior to the draw, pin 200mcg ghrp-2 and 200mcg mod-grf without any gh so we can see what peak pulse reaches with the peps solo.

My guess is around 12-14/ng/ml at @ 15-20 min from pinning fasted and then over the course of 3.5 hours drop back to base levels

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

That's great Old School - I'm looking forward to seeing how the levels come back.

I cant believe you guys get all these lab requisitions. It was like pulling teeth to get mine, infact I JUST GOT IT from all those weeks ago! Anyways, thanks for the reports, you guys are always incredibly helpful and professional. :thumb:

I cant believe you guys get all these lab requisitions. It was like pulling teeth to get mine, infact I JUST GOT IT from all those weeks ago! Anyways, thanks for the reports, you guys are always incredibly helpful and professional. :thumb:
Private MD labs sends requisitions in like 24 hours whenever I use them.

Who are you using?

Back