• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clearskypharmacy

I have,
everything went perfect in the beging but after awhile I noticed my swivel bracket would not fuction as well as the qute valve and had to get a re-alighment in both t-1 and t-16 roto cuff sections in both sections 4 and 6. #4 is normal from what i have heard but everyone i have talked to said there is no excuss for # six being out of adjustment like that. I am so confussed on what to do.

I have,
everything went perfect in the beging but after awhile I noticed my swivel bracket would not fuction as well as the qute valve and had to get a re-alighment in both t-1 and t-16 roto cuff sections in both sections 4 and 6. #4 is normal from what i have heard but everyone i have talked to said there is no excuss for # six being out of adjustment like that. I am so confussed on what to do.

I found your problem first you have to find the source, once you do
you will realize you can't check it. Like the manual says. But yea it suz your
# 6 is out of adjustment!

I found your problem first you have to find the source, once you do
you will realize you can't check it. Like the manual says. But yea it suz your
# 6 is out of adjustment!

doc said i worked the wrong socket and caused a minor melt down in the middle of the adjustment cycle/ re-laps period, which i knew nothing about. the manual did not give any indaction of this nor did it have a problem shooting section in case this were to happen. i dont know what to do at this point my freind..???

should i have it removed or just let it contuion to grow at this fast rate?

should i have it removed or just let it contuion to grow at this fast rate?

No problem shooting section? Yea that's a bigger problem than original anticipated!
Will removing it help the meltdown? Probably not. These manuals are just so unreliable,
There will probably just be another relapse.
Btw, did you find the socket that should of been used?

Back